Chapter 10: Just a dream

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
***

I woke up in my own bed. The last thing I remebered was blacking out from a fight.

Katsuki... Midoriya?

What happend?

I looked around and nothing looked different. Like all of it didn't happen.

I stood up and walked to my mirror. My wings were fine... I didn't feel pain. There was no blood, no burnt marks...

Did I dream all of it?

"Honey? Are you awake?" My mom opened the door.

I looked at her confused. Normally she wouldn't check on me like that. Why wasn't she at work?

"Mom? Why aren't you working?"

She smiled and walked closer. Petting my head.

"Darling, sweety... did you forget? We took a day of because you fell from your window while reading. You were asleep for days!"

"R-Really..."

So all of it was a dream after all? Nothing happend? Katsuki... was a dream? Me getting kidnapped too? The pain... it felt so real.

But how?

"Come on dear. We have breakfast downstairs." And mom helped me downstairs.

---

After a week or so I was pretty much fully recovered. I felt great and was in my old shape.

Mom and dad started working again and I got back to my 'old' life.

Staying hidden and reading my books. Doing my homework. Stuff like that.

"Mrs (L/N)?"

"Come in!"

A maid came in and looked sad at me. "I know I'm not supposed to talk about it but..."

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"You just aren't yourself anymore..."

"What do you mean?"

"No... I'm getting fired this way. I'm sorry I ever said this. Forget it please." She bowed and quickly left my room.

"Well that was weird..." and I continued my homework.

When I was done, I looked outside and saw a burning building. The highest in our neighboorhood.

"SHIT!"

I stood up and called the alarm number. Luckily they had already recieved a call and were underway. There was just a lot of traffic.

I saw people jumping from the windows scared for their life and falling dead on the ground.

My eyes grew and I raced to my window. Opening it.

"All those poor people..."

I wanted to help them...
So badly.

And before I realised, I was flying in the air. Shocked, I looked at myself.

"But I have never flown in my entire life..."

How was this possible?

I shook my head and flew as fast as I could to the building. When I was there, the smoke was killing my troat.

This was gonna be hard.

I flew to a window and looked around. "IS ANYONE HERE?"

A few soft voices reacted and I ran to them. I took 3 per time down and brought them to safety.

When I flew in for the last time, to be sure I had rescued everyone, I was dead tired.

My legs were trembling and my troat was going to hell. My voice was raspy.

"Hello? Anyone?"

And then I saw a blonde boy. Right in front of me.

"Katsuki..."

His eyes were also big and we couldn't make anything out.

I shook my head and ran to him.

"Stay away!!" He yelled to me.

"NO! They said it was all a dream!! But... you are real!!"

My eyes watered. I didn't know how to feel about this. In the dream he turned against me and didn't care at all! But...

"It wasn't a dream... I told them to tell you that." He looked sad at me.

"What? Why?!"

"Because..." he looked away.

"KATSUKI WHY?!"

He blushed a lot and looked me straight in the eye.

"Because I wanted you to be safe."

"Why... you said you didn't care shit about me!"

"You really think that huh..."

"Katsuki tell me the truth!!"

But before he could answer, the ground above us fell down. Right on top of me.

I screamed and felt the incredible weight on my shoulders.

"(Y/N)!!!" I heard Katsuki's voice.

He was in a second with me. Using his quirk and blowing the whole shit ton of weight away from me.

Yes. Most of the building above us.

THE FUCK?!

He looked at me, exhausted and barely standing. His arms looking limp.

"I love you okay..."

(A/N): HAHAHAHAH I'M STOPPING THIS HERE YOU ADDICTED READERS. Because the last chapter was longer than the most I'm keeping this one shorter. Also... this fits better to end this here.

I'm sorry if my writing style isn't long and detailed and yes I don't take time for my stories to develop i know.

I AM JUST LAZY OKAY