Chapter 1: smiles and scowles?

Your P.O.V.
***
I was just reading a book by my window, my wings using as a pillow. Believe it or not, but I loved reading. I'd love how some made me laugh or that some made me rethink my life choices.

And right now, I was reading a book about villains and the best hero's alive. It was quite impressive how the hero's handled all the work.

Yeah... how i'd like to be a hero and save people in need...

But I couldn't. First off: I was to weak. Second, my wings were a part of me and were a big target. The only thing I could do was fly... how can you even fight villains with that?

I sighed and looked outside. Schools were done for the day and I saw multiple children laugh and play together in the park.
It made me smile. All those innocent smiles. How they could live like that...

Then I noticed someone who wasn't smiling but growling. He rolled his eyes at what his friends said and sometimes even used his quirk at them.

It was dangerous.

He smirked at something the other said and then turned to my house. Because of my open window, I could hear what they were saying.

"You've heard right? Bet you can't blow that window right there!"

The boy who had ash blonde hair wrapped his arm around his friend and looked him dead in the eye.
"You know I can do anything, don't question my power asshole"

The other didn't seem to care and shrugged. "So you can't do it"

"I'LL SHOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT I CAN DO YOU SCUM" and with that, he send an huge explosion to my window.

I screeched and quickly hid, to bad I couldn't dodge the attack fully and ny left wing got shot.

I screamed out in pain when I felt the impact. God that hurt!

"Shit, did you hear that scream?" I heard the boys from outside.

"I-I think you've hit somebody... you should apologize!"

"I THINK THE FUCK NOT!!"

But seconds after that, I heard the doorbell. And soon, it was answered by my housekeeper.

In the mean time all that was happening, I was looking at my wing who had black burn markings over it. I stood up carefully and took an coldpack. Cooling my feathers down.

"Uhm... (L/N)-san? There's a boy at the door who says he thinks he shot you... are you okay?" Our youngest member of housekeeping Mai carefully asks.

"I-I'm fine... tell him he shouldn't do it anymore and we're good"

"Yes (L/n)-san" and with that, she left.

I sighed deeply and tried to hear more of the conversation downstairs.

"The mistress told me everything's fine as long as you'll never do it again"

"Yeah sure." The one who shot me scowled annoyed.

His friend, who was surprisingly still by his side said: "Can't we apologize in person? That would be more polite..."

"No. That is not possible. Goodbye" and Mai shut the door.

I giggled at how abrubtly she ended the conversation. That was one of the things i liked about her. When she was done, she let it be heard.

"What a bitch"

"Well, you actually hit someone! You should be glad they were nice people"

I heard the voices of the boys go into the park. Right next to my window. Somehow I was interested and walked to my window again.

And when I looked down at the boys, I met four crimson red eyes. Both the blonde and the red haired one were staring at me with wide eyes.

"Woah..."

"S-She... is... wings!!" The boy with red hair pointed at me. Not knowing how to act or what to say.

I giggled at their reaction and closed my window. To bad no one would believe them if they would tell anyone.

"WAIT" I heard a voice call out.

I turned around and looked to the person the voice belonged to. The ash blonde was still staring at me, but somehow differently.

"Y-Your wing... it's black"

The red haired suddenly gasped. "OH MY GOD BAKUGOU YOU HIT HER!!"

The blonde, who's name was apparantly Bakugou changed his expression. I don't know if it was getting better or worse though.

"Shit. Well, I'm sorry" He said very plainly and walked away.

'What's up with him?' I thought.

"I'm sorry for what we did miss! We won't tell anyone about your secret!" And the red head bowed down.

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you"

He blushed furiously at that and quickly ran after his friend.

I rolled my eyes and closed my window now fully. 'Idiots'