Chapter 3: Lightning strike

Katsuki's P.O.V.
+++

Ughh, she was just so annoying. Asking what my first name and all was. Pfft, who does she thinks she is?! That scum!

''Bakugou!!!'' I heard the voice of my annoying 'friend' Kirishima.

''WHAT?!'' i was still pissed.

''Jeez, don't be so rude. No, scratch that. You're always rude'' He laughed and put his arm around me.

''What do you want'' I growled.

''Ice cream'' He grinned.

''UGHHH''

Your P.O.V.
***

How I got in, I didn't know. Luckily nobody found out.

The next day I woke up from heavy thunder.

Great... I hate thunder

I quickly stood up and ran to my closet to quickly change. And at that moment, when I was choosing my outfit, a loud thunder shot across my window.

I screamed and fell to the ground, covering myself with my wings.

Oh my god I hope nothing happend

"FUCK!!" A familliar male's voice was heard from outside my window.

What was that...

I shot up and ran to my window. Below was Bakugou, bleeding from his side. My eyes widened at the sight.

"BAKUGOU!! OMGOD ARE YOU OKAY?"

He looked up and somehow he looked for a second really vunerable. But it was only a second. He quickly changed his face to his hard one.

"Like what you see, rat?!"

"You're bleeding..."

"No shit idiot! I was hit by lightning duhh"

I quickly looked around to see if anyone was there. Luckily no one was.
So I quickly jumped down, flapping my wings a bit so I didn't land that hard.

"Hmm, so you can fly huh?" Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Should've used that when you fell."

"I can't... I'm just trying to not fall on my face again."

I walked to him and fell on my knees next to him. The wound was deep and it was bleeding heavily.

"What're you doing, scum" He said suspicious.

"I'm trying to help. Just stay still."

"I don't need help. I'm FINE" he tried to get up.

"Are you stupid..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bakugou was clearly pissed and was ready to blow my head off.

"Baaaakaaa" I smirked and pressed hard on his wound. (To make it stop bleeding)

"FUUUUUUCKKK!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU SLUT?!" He screamed and tried to hit me with his explosion quirk.

"Oh shut up you big baby." I looked at the clouds and saw that it was going to rain.

"Let's get you inside first. It's going to rain. I don't want you to get sick."

"Why do you care? You just met me, idiot"

I looked at my window and how high it was.

If I could just fly up there...
But I've never flown. If I drop him...

My gaze landed upon Bakugou. "How heavy are you?"

"HUH?!"

"Nevermind" His muscels and his body build said enough.

I sighed and flapped my wings a bit. I had to try...

"Don't move okay?"

"What are you gonna do, you demon"

"Watch" I took him in my arms and flapped my wings hard.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, PUT ME DOWN SCUM!!" He started moving a lot which made it difficult to carry him.

"Don't move so much please... I-I'm trying to fly for the first time ever"

He looked at me and sighed. "Why are you going through all this trouble for me..." he mumbled.

And with that, I started flying. Well, it was more looking like an complete fool. My wings flapping waaaaay  to hard and not at the same time, so we were moving all around.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE WORST FLYER EVER!!! PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLE"

"Stop moving!!" I said while trying to get controll.

When I reached my window I was exhausted. I quickly jumped inside and put Bakugou on my bed.

Bakugou's P.O.V.
+++

Really the worst flyer ever. And the worst caretaker too. She was just...

"I have tea!!" (Y/n) came in with a tray and tea. She smiled her idiotic smile which pissed me off so goddamn much.

"Tsk" I looked away. I really couldn't stand looking at her.

It's been a day since the accident. When she put me in (I suppose) her bed, she started taking care of me.

I hated it.

But, my wound started healing. That was at least something.

At night, she slept on the couch in her room and oh my god she looked ugly.

And now it was the second day. I couldn't wait to get home. I had stuff to do anyways.

(Y/n) sat down beside me and gave me the tea. "Hope you like it"

I took it and drank it quickly. Not caring about the heat.

She just stared at me with wide eyes. "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I looked at her annoyed. "Of course i'm fine. It wasn't that hot"

"Y-Yeah sure..."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
***
To be very honest... Bakugou was annoying. He was constanly scolding me and trying to put me down. I tried to help him and this was how he repayed me.

'What should I do with you'

"Hey scum!!" He yelled at me.

"What" i looked up from my book. Clearly done with his shit.

Woah... I even started cursing more because of him

He smirked. "I can see your panties from here."

My face became really red and I quickly covered it with my pillow. "P-Pervert!! Why are you looking at that?!"

He laughed and took his phone out. Completely ignoring me after that.

That asshole...