Chapter 5: Confrontation

You're welcome for this video above. Enjoy the story!!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
***

Bakugou Katsuki is a villian.

Just when I thought I knew him, this comes.

Why Katsuki...

I stared out of my window to the place where I first met him. Damn I missed him.

"(Y/N)? Your friend is on tv again" One of my maids said to me when she sat my tea down.

I sighed and let my wings hang. "Sure he is..."

"He's in the neighboorhood you know..."

"Okay that's nice"

"I could keep it a secret if you went to him" she turned around with a smile.

I looked up with a frown. "I'm not allowed out..."

She sighed. "Look (Y/N), I know what it's like to lose a loved one. I can see you're really depressed. Go on! You should talk to him"

I sad smile formed on my face. "I wish I could, but my wings... if he's there, there are probably villians too. And you know how big of a target I am."

"Or you could hide your wings"

I raised my brow. "How?"

She smirked and took  a long big sweater out. "With this, your wings are hidden"

A big smile formed on my face and I hugged her. "Thank youuu!!"

I quickly took the sweater and carefully put it on. My maid helped me.

When the sweater was finally comfy and on I ran downstairs.

"Be right back!!"

And I slammed the door shut. Lucky me, the guards at the door were on break.

I looked around and saw a fire a few blocks away. "Found you" I grinned and started walking.

A few minuts later I saw hero's screaming and running to the place I was heading to. They said things like: "Get back!! It's dangerous!"

"Of course it is" I mumbled

And then I saw him. He was destroying a house with a crazy smile on his face. It was terrifying.

I mustered all my courage and screamed.

"KATSUKI!!!!"

His facial expression changed imeadiatly and he looked at me. His eyes grew.

And then he ran with an amazing speed at me and took me in his arms.

"Katsuki??? W-What're you doing?!"

Without a word, he ran away again. This time with me in his arms. And he didn't stop until we were in a park far away.

He sat me down and panted. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?!"

"I wanted to talk to you. Since I found out that you're a villian." I stared straight at his eyes.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?! You're a goddamn villian Bakugou!! You hurt people!!"

"No. I don't."

"Then what was the thing I saw earlier?!"

He sighed and sat down in the grass. "Why do you care so much?! I'm just a boy who got hurt and you fixed me up. That's all!!"

"Because we're friends right? Or do you say you'll let me call you Katsuki  but I'm not your friend?" I sat down beside him.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "You're annoying demon."

"No I'm (Y/N) and I have a quirk which is Angel-like." I grinned.

"Talking about your quirk... where are your wings?"

I scratched the back of my head. "Well, my maid helped me. It was her idea to put this sweater on. Now my wings are hidden"

"You look fat"

"And thank you very much Bakahoe"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

I laughed. Somehow he really made me feel better. Like the Katsuki I knew was still there.

"I missed you"

I looked at him and smiled. And again he blushed.

"Of course you'd miss me. I'm awesome!"

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "Now tell me why you're a villian"

"Ugh fine. Just don't tell anyone scum!"

"It started a few years ago. I was determined to get in UA and be the best hero of all times. But then some asshole named Midoriya Izuku also got in. AND HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A QUIRK!!
Obviously I got in and started lessons. That asshole was in my class and everyday he pissed me off."

Suddenly he became quiet. Awfully quiet.

"And what happend then?"

He sighed and looked at his hands. "A few villians attacked and All Might, who was teaching us fought them alone. He said we shouldn't be involved. And then... he died.
Somehow that scum Deku was devasteded and kept blaming himself. He wanted revenge and changed. He didn't piss me off that much anymore but he started to get creepy.
He told me he was a villian now and I should join. That I was perfect for that work.
I refused at first but he started treathening me and my family. I fought him a few times but lost every time. It was like he was getting stronger every time.
And then he killed my family. My mother, father, grandparents..."

"And now you want revenge and that's why you became a villian?"

He nodded. "I never actually hurted anyone. It's just all that distruction because I'm searching for Deku."

I wrapped my arms around Katsuki. "Thank you for telling me Katsuki..."

I felt him hestitate for a while until he gave in and hugged me back.

"By the way, how's your wing?"

I laughed and let him go. "I'm fine. It's healed. Don't worry"

"Who said I was worried over you? TSK"

"What should I do with you honestly..."