Chapter 4: Is this called bonding?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
***
A few days past by and Bakugou was still at my place. He still hadn't changed and it tired me out.
Somehow my parents still didn't find out. The staff did know, but they wouldn't tell them if I would never go outside again.
So I promised that.

"OII RAT!!" The annoying hot head screamed at me. Again.

"What is it now, Bakagou"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I stood up and walked to him and without any word I unwrapped his bandages. His wound was clean and healing very good.

He was ready to go home

I smiled to the idiot. "You can go home. Your wound is almost completely healed!"

His face changed. He looked somehow a bit sad. "Well, finally. It took wayy to long!"

I stared at him. "Bakugou? In which school are you?"

"Why are you asking, scum" he said a bit surprised.

"I'm just being nice... while you're always mean to me, I'm actually trying to befriend you!"

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHO I AM THEN JUST FUCK OFF"

he screamed at me. Again.

That was the limit for me. I couldn't take it anymore. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I'll be sure that my maid let's you out tomorrow."

And with that, I left the room.

Bakugou's P.O.V.
+++

"Shit"

She was crying... maybe I've gone to far.
With a deep sigh I looked outside to the tree. It gave me some shade from the heat outside. It really was a nice room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
***

I kept my word.

I told my maid to take further care of Bakugou until he would leave tomorrow. I just couldn't take anymore of his shit.

And finally, I felt peacefully asleep. Without screaming.

---

The next day I woke up from screaming. It sounded like Bakugou. Without further thinking I jumped up and ran to my room.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

And there I saw a grinning Bakugou. "Nothing. I was hungry. Can you make me food?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I just jumped out of bed and ran to here just  because you're hungry?!"

Honestly this boy...

"Since when do you curse little demon" His smile was onky getting bigger.

"I have nooo idea dipshit! It's probably because of you!"

Then, I saw Bakugou staring at my body. And I didn't blame him. I mean... in my haste to get here I forgot I slept only in my bra and underwear.

His cheeks slowly became red and he looked away. "Cover yourself up slut" and he trew my pillow at me.

Somehow him blushing was pretty adorable. I giggled and took the nearest blanket to cover myself up.

"Today is the day you'll go home. Your wound has healed. I hope you didn't miss to much of school..."

He scowled. "I don't really care. They don't either. Just that I do my chores."

I sat down beside Bakugou. "In which school are you Katsuki?"

He looked at me. This time he looked different. Somehow actually nice. "Katsuki?"

And then I realised what I just called him. I called him by his first name. Shit.

"Oh my god!! I'm soooo sorry!!" I stood up and bowed very low.

A little smile formed on his face and he petted my head. "Stop bowing idiot. It's fine"

Carefully, I looked up to him. "Really?"

He nodded. "Just don't call me that in public..."

I smiled. Maybe he was different. Maybe there was an actual nice boy inside that armour of hate towards everybody.

"Katsuuukiiiiii" I started to tease him.

"Shut up!!"

"Katsuki!! Katsuki!! Katsuki!! Katsuki!!"

He looked at me and grinned. "(Y/N)"

I blushed and looked away. "Idiot, you can't just go and say my first name like that!!"

He softly laughed and flicked my forehead. "Baaaaakaaa"

---

That afternoon, Bakugou left to go home. The moment he was gone, my room felt empty. It was weird.

First I only wanted him out of my life and now I actually miss him.

Well, it doesn't matter. He's gone now. I should go back to my normal life.

I took my favorite book and sat down at my favorite spot at the window. The sun shone warm on my face and I smiled.

It was truly a nice day. I loved it.

And so I started reading. Becoming completely engrossed in the story.

Well, until I heard someone yelling.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard Nagisa, the head of maids yell from downstairs. It sounded urgent so I hurried downstairs.

"Whats wrong?!"

She looked at the tv screen. She was on a break and dicided to watch some tv.

Our parents weren't really strict with the maids. When they were on a break they could use the facillities of our house. At least, if they didn't break anything.

On there I saw the news. It displayed a villian attack.

"It's just another villian attack... chill Nagisa-san"

"No no no! That isn't why I screamed. Look!!" She pointed to the tv.

And then I saw it. In the group of villians, I saw a blonde haired boy with spiky hair and crimson red eyes.

He laughed and attacked with his explosion quirk the innocent lifes.

My eyes grew.

It couldn't be!! He would never do that! I mean he was violent and stuff but he wouldn't become a villian!!

"B-Bakugou..."