Chapter 6: Pardon me what?!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
***
Now I knew why Bakugou was a villian, I could rest. When I arrived home my maid kept her word and never said a word to my parents.
With a smile I fell asleep in my bed.

"Goodmorning (Y/N)-san. Did you have a nice sleep?"

I yawned and woke up. I streched a bit and looked at my maid. "Actually I did, thank you"

"Your boyfriend is here. He's screaming at your window." She giggled.

"O-Oh..." I had a guess she thought of the Bakahoe Catsuki.

"I'll take care of it. By the way, are mom and dad still home?"

"Yes they are. They're downstairs waiting for you so please hurry up." And after that she hurried out the door.

I looked at the calender. Oh right... it was my birthday.

Great

I hated birthdays. Not because I couldn't go to any because of my secret but a more selfish reason. More like... mom and dad were always gone and I had to celebrate it myself.

I opened the window and looked at the little tsundere. "Hey there villian" I smirked.

"Finally!! How long do you sleep jezus!"

"What do you want bakahoe? I have something important to do"

"Like what? Drawing the same tree like 5 times?" He laughed mockingly and used his quirk to get in my tree.

"No... it's my birthday" But I'd had to admit that I've drawn that damn tree indeed more than once.

"It's your birthday?" He raised his eyebrow.

I nodded. "I turned 17 today. My parents are waiting for me downstairs."

Katsuki looked away and mumbled something.

"Hmm?"

"No, nothing. I just have to do some things. Be sure you're ready at 7 to go out okay?"

I blinked a few times. Did I hear that right?

"Go out? You know i'm not allo-"

"Screw your parents. We're going rebelling" he smirked.

I slowly smiled. He made me a different person somehow. More daring... and I liked it.

"Okay"

"See you then."

And he jumped to the ground. He waved nonchalantly and walked off with his hands in his pockets like nothing happend.

I giggled and ran downstairs.

"So what's up?"

My parents were smiling brightly. "(Y/N)!! We had the best idea ever to give you as a present!"

"Oh?"

"Please come in, Naeheal" my dad said.

Those smiles tell me somethings up

And I was right. A boy came in, dressed up in a suit and a tie. Very formal. He walked up to me and bowed.

"This is Naeheal Sinhyu. He's from America but his parents were raised in China. Despite of this he's absolutely fluent in Japanese."

I eyed the boy in front of me. He was tall, even taller than Katsuki. He has blue sparkling eyes that every girl would drown in. Somehow it didn't affect me. He had a very slight tan but it looked good on him. And then his perfectly brushed brown hair.
He looked like some fairytale.

"...you're gonna be married in a month"

I blinked a few times and looked quickly to my parents.

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"Didn't you listen baby girl? We told him about your gift and he said he would take care of you. His father is a good friend of your father."

"He promised he would keep you hidden for the rest of your life. For your safety."

My eyes darkened. Yeah... staying inside for the rest of my life.

"It's nice to meet you officially (Y/N)" he kissed my hand and smiled.

I stared at him and almost had to puke. He was way to perfect.

"Okay great. Can I go now? I want to make my homework."

"B-But darling..."

"HOMEWORK!! SAYONARA*"

And I ran to my room. Slamming the door shut.

"God this is a nightmare."

---

After a few hours I noticed that it was starting to get dark. It would very soon be time.

No I didn't forget. So I had to get ready.

I picked my favorite skirt with high socks and quickly trew it on. After that I took a shirt with a large sweater to cover my wings.

When i saw the final piece in the mirror, I smiled. I looked pretty cute if I had to say so myself.

A little make up to cover some flaws didn't mind either. Or doing my hair...

And then I heard stones against my window. He was here.

With a big smile I opened my window. Just to see that weirdo.

"Hey Catsuki"

"WHAT DID YOU CA- w-woah..." he started blushing furiously and looked away.

"Shit you're hot"

Now it was time for me to blush. Stupid Kacchan...

"U-Uhh... w-where are we going?" I decided to ask.

"You'll see" he was finally recovering from his blushing.

I took my low ballerina shoes and stepped carefully on the branch where Katsuki was sitting.

But of course I had to slip.

I just didn't expect that warm arms took my arm and pulled me back. "Don't fall. You'll hurt another wing"

I looked at the blonde boy and smiled. "Thanks Katsuki"

"I just don't want you to break your ankle so all I have been preparing is for nothing" and he helped me down.

"Yeah sure"

"DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!"

I laughed. "Of course I believe you Bakahoe" and I took his hand in mine.

Bsjsbjsisbhsusbsh

I saw his face darken and he looked away. Again.
"What do you think you're doing scam?" He mumbled.

"Holding your hand. I don't want to get lost"

"Tsk... annoying" he rolled his eyes and grapped my hand tighter.

"Then don't let go you idiot."

SAYONARA*= FAREWELL