[Pilot Chapter]

Hi everyone! :D 
So here we are, with a pilot. Reader-chan does not appear in this one. It is going to be a lot shorter than my previous stories, but it is too long for a one-shot. 
I tried to keep Dazai and Kunikida as close to their OC's as possible ;)  
Enjoy!! xx

PS: no, I haven't abandoned my old stories, I'm just not inspired right now to continue with them :P until then, you need to put up with this story! xD

----------------------------

A teenage girl, hair like golden, was sitting at the Armed Detective Agency. She asked for an appointment just a couple of hours ago. She sat on a couch, back hunched, as she supported her chin on her hands. Tears escaped her eyes, as she took a deep breath.

"We spoke on the phone." -Naomi appeared with a cup of tea in her hand. "Kunikida-san and Dazai-san will be with you shortly." -she placed the tea on the table.

"Thank you." -the girl whimpered.

"Let's do a dou-dou-double suici-i-ide!" -singing broke out and Dazai jumped on the couch. "SUICIIIIIIIIIDE!" -he wore his earphones as he sang along to one of his favourite songs.

"Erm... that'd be Dazai-san." -Naomi sighed.

"Him?" -the blonde girl raised an eyebrow over her teary eyes.

"He's one of our best agents." -she bid farewell with a reassuring smile.

Dazai was still lost in his music, not caring about the girl who sat across him. He lied down on the sofa and kept singing.

Until Kunikida showed up, ripping the headphones off his colleague's head.

"We've got work to do!" -he shouted.

"Hm?" -Dazai looked at his angered colleague and leaned back on the sofa. He finally looked at their new client. "AWW!" -he quickly sat upright and grabbed the girl's hand. "How would you feel about a double suicide, m'lady?" -his eyes sparkling.

"W-what?" -the girl was dumbfounded.

"Not now, you suicidal psychopath!" -Kunikida slapped Dazai with his Walkman so hard.

"You... gave me a boo-boo!" -Dazai whined.

"Excuse me, miss!" -Kunikida ignored his colleague and sat across the girl. "My name is Kunikida Doppo and this is Dazai Osamu. Would you mind explaining to us, how can we help you again?"

"My name is Okimi Takahashi." -she bowed a little in her sitting position. "My sister, Atsuko has an ability she can't control, and I don't know where else to turn."

Kunikida was taking down notes, while the girl spoke.

"What's her ability?" -Dazai asked, finally taking interest in the matter.

"Cryokinesis."

"Hm..." -he tapped on his chin, deep in thought. "And she can't control it?"

"Our entire apartment is covered in snow. I fear, if this continues, she'll freeze Yokohama!"

"Don't worry." -Dazai said in a calm tone. "I know someone who could help you."

"R-Really?" -Okimi was taken aback. For the first time, she felt reassured. Her problem found listening ears.

"Give us a couple of days and we'll be in touch with you."

"Thank you so much!" -she jumped up and hugged Dazai. "Sorry..."

"It's okay." -Dazai patted her hair and the girl, now happy and blushing, left the building.

"What was that all about?" -Kunikida asked, when he assumed their client was far enough to hear their further discussion. "How can we control a strong power like that? Maybe you, but you can't be next to ..."

Dazai turned to him.

"You're mean! I so could be!" -he pouted for a second. "But, no. There is someone, who can surely help anyone to control their abilities."

------------------------------

And that's it for now.
Like I said, it's going to be a 'short story'. Comments and votes are, as always, appreciated. 
xx