After a bit of waiting I saw Matsuda and Motohama squeezing together peeking through a hole into the kendo club's changing room.
Issei seemed to feel left out since he started pushing them and as a result they fell to the ground. Shortly after M&M ran away leaving Issei on the ground. Shortly after there was the sound of footsteps followed by a lot of girls in kimonos.

Murayama: Well well well look who we have here.

Joe: Guess that's the signal.

I made my way over to them and tapped on Katase's shoulder

Katase: Oh hey Joe we were just about to beat up Issei for spying on us do you want to join ?

Joe: As fun as that sounds he didn't do anything.

Murayama: Whait, what ?

Katase: If it wasn't him spying on us then who was?

Joe: It was the other two Matsuda and Motohama they spied on you and used Issei as a distraction to get away.

Murayama: Fair enough. You got lucky this time perv.

I just grabbed Issei's arm and took him away.

Issei: Dude you just saved my life thank you.

Joe: Don't mention it that's what brothers are for.

As we passed the trees we saw M&M sitting by a wall next to the old school building.

Joe: So there you are you traitors.

Motohama: Did you at least get a peek ?

Issei: Of course I didn't get to see anything because of you a-holes...

He trailed off and turned around and looked up into the window of the building to see a girl with blue eyes and red hair

Matsuda: Did you guys see that honey her sugar has got to be sweet.

Issei: True what is it about red hair ?

Motohama: Her name is Rias Gremory she's president of the occult research club word around the school is she's from europe.

Rias POV

I was playing chess with my best friend and queen Akeno.

Rias: Who were those boys ?

Akeno: What boys ?

Rias: The kid sitting in the middle and the one with white hair.

Akeno: Well  they're both in class 2B the one in the middle is Issei Hyoudou the white haired one is his brother Joe Phoenix. What makes you ask about them ?

Rias: Oh nothing just wondered if you knew who they are. Oh checkmate.

Back with Joe and Timeskip to after school

On our way home Issei and I crossed a bridge where he leaned on.

Issei: Man being a teenager is the worst. At this rate fapping to porn is the closest I'll ever get to doing "it" before college meaning I'll be a virgin forever and die alone.

I just pat him on the back.

Joe: There, there. I'm sure you'll get yourself a girl soon enough bro.

Issei: Thanks man.

Just then I heard footsteps approaching and also felt a holy aura so corrupted it shouldn't be considered holy no doubt a fallen angel was nearby. I turned to see 2 girls to an ordinary person they might look like normal school girls, but I'm not normal I could sense their aura no doubt fallen angels, but what do they want here my aura is 100% concealed unless they're not here for me... but for him. Ok Joe you know what to do keep an eye on them and don't make any rash decisions. As I looked at them they seemed to be related same height both have black hair the only thing different between them is their eye color one had violet eyes the other had blue eyes. Suddenly the one with violet eyes spoke.