Chapter 11

Heyo everyone, Prime here, and welcome to another chapter of this story. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC

Joe POV

While Kiba and Xenovia started fighting, Irina and I just stared at each other. Eventually she started tearing up.

Irina: How long?

Joe: Hm?

She looked me dead in the eye, tears were streaming down her face.

Irina: How long did it take for you to betray me after I left? Years? Months? Weeks? Or were you a devil the entire time I knew you? Just waiting to take advantage of a young stupid girl? ANSWER ME!

Taking a deep breath I decided it was best to just tell her the truth.

Joe: Do you remember how you got that scar on your chest?

Irina looked irritated, probably about the change of subject.

Irina: What does that have to do with anything?

Joe: Just answer the question. Do you?

Irina: We were at the mall with my parents, when the store we were in was robbed and they took me hostage. I ended up getting injured which left the scar.

Joe:*sigh* Not quite.

Irina: What do you mean?

Joe: We never were at the mall on that day. You and I were playing around at the park when we were attacked by fallen angels. They had been after me the whole time. They took you hostage and gravely wounded you. I snapped and unlocked my powers, then I killed them all.

Irina was listening intently and staring in disbelief.

Joe: After I was done with the fallen angels I ran to you to help, but you were bleeding pretty bad and I didn't know what to do. That's when my master showed up. She offered to heal you and in return I had to become her servant. She then altered your and your families memories so you guys thought it was a robbery.

Irina: You became a devil....to save my life?

Joe: I'm sorry I was so selfish. I just couldn't bear the thought of losing you. If you hate me that's fine, I can be happy just knowing you're alive and well.

Irina:*mutters* Dummy.

Joe: What?

Irina: YOU BIG DUMMY!

She ran over to me and enveloped me in a bear hug while sobbing into my shoulder.

Irina: How am I supposed to hate you now that I know what really happened?

Joe: So am I forgiven or?

Irina: I don't hate you.....but you're not of the hook yet mister. What were you thinking? Becoming a devil to save my life?

Joe:*sweatdrops* Oh Irina. Please never change.

Kiba: ARGH!

I turned around and saw Kiba laying face down in the grass with Xenovia standing victorious.

Rias: I guess this concludes the duels...or rather duel and reunion.

Xenovia: Are you happy with the results heiress of Gremory?

Rias: I'm just happy no one was seriously hurt.

Xenovia: We shall take our leave then.

Irina let go of the hug and kissed my cheek.

Irina: Consider that a thank you for saving my life all those years ago.

Rias: Just out of curiosity do you know which fallen angel is responsible for stealing the swords?