Chapter 15

Joe POV

The gang and I were now standing in front of a locked door in the old schoolhouse, where Rias was planning to release her second bishop.

Issei: This is were the other bishop is?

Rias: This morning, after interrupting a very pleasant wake up call, my brother insisted that I undo the seal and allow the bishop to walk freely.

Issei glared at me, probably jealous about what happened between me and Rias last night.

Issei: So this one is quite literally a shut in.

Akeno: A shame really, considering the child used to be the largest earner we had.

Joe: Are you for real?

Kiba: The bishop used a computer to do special contracts.

Xenovia: Which means the power this bishop holds must be incredibly dangerous for it to be sealed away.

Rias undid the seal and opened the door. We entered and a high pitch scream caught me off guard. In the middle of the room was a singular black casket that Akeno opened.

Rias: It's okay. The seal has been broken, you're free to come with us now.

AN: Fun fact: In the english dub of this episode, Akeno opened the casket and her face was animated to speak, but it was Rias who was actually talking.

In the casket was a female looking, but definitely male child....

Child: NO! I don't ever wanna leave here, the outside is scary!

Issei: What? She's just a little girl. Look she looks so similar to Asia. Does that mean all bishops need to be pretty blondes or something?

I couldn't contain it and a chuckle escaped my lips.

Issei: What are you laughing at?!

Joe: One word. Trap.

The dusty gears in his head were spinning until he figured it out.

Issei: Excuse me what did you say?

Rias: He may look like a girl, but he is most definitely a little boy.

Akeno: He does like to dress up as a girl though...

Rias hugged the little boy.

Rias: Everyone say hello to Gasper Vladi, my other bishop.

Joe: Wait....Vladi? He's a vampire?

Akeno: Dhampir actually.

Joe: Cool.

Issei: He's not a girl? What the hell! You look way too hot in girl's clothes dude, and if you're not leaving, then who are you dressing up for?

Gasper: Uhm for me I guess, I just think these clothes are cuter that's all....

Joe: Issei, leave the kid alone you're scaring him.

Gasper looked at me with an adorable stare.

Gasper: Th-Thank you.

Must  protect!

Rias: Hey Gasper, why don't you come outside with us now okay?

Gasper: I don't wanna, please don't make me!

Issei: Come on dude, you heard the lady.

Issei grabbed him and in that same moment Gasper vanished. What...just happened? Did he move at extreme speed? I was taken out of my thoughts by someone holding onto the hem of my shirt. Looking down I saw that Gasper was clinging to me from behind.