Prologue

A/N: Hey guys Prime here as I announced I started rewriting the story and I hereby welcome you to the prologue. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC.

Young Joe POV
Location: Orphanage

I was walking around the orphanage I call home when I heard some of the kids talk about something.

Kid 1: Hey did you hear ? There are people coming today looking to take one of us with them.

Kid 2: No way. Are you serious ?

Kid 3: Yeah, I heard it too.

Joe: Huh so there is a family coming ? Cool.

Later that day.

We were all waiting patiently for the family that would come in today and then they entered a man a woman and a boy around my age he had brown hair and eyes. I was trying to figure out who would go with them until I heard the woman speak.

Woman: Now Issei tell us do you want a brother or a sister ?

She asked the boy now known as Issei. He then answered.

Issei: A brother. Can I have a brother mommy ?

She just chuckled before nodding. Before both she and I noticed that Issei was staring at me.
Before the woman asked the caretaker.

Woman: Who is that kid with the white hair and red eyes ?

Caretaker: That is Joe Phoenix he's been here since he was a baby poor boy was abandoned.

Woman:*to Issei* Do you want him to come with us ?

Issei: *nods*

Caretaker: Joe could you come here for a second ?

I didn't answer I just walked over to them.

Woman: You are Joe correct ?

Joe: Yes.

Man: You see my wife and I would like another child and Issei wants a brother so I'll ask you this do you want to come with us and be part of our family.

In that moment I felt an emotion I didn't feel in so long.

Joe: R-really ?

They just nodded. I just ran over to them and hugged them like my life depended on it.

Joe: Thank you so much mister, ma'am.

Woman: Don't call us that it's mom and dad now.

Joe: Ok mom.

A/N: Well guys I'm gonna end the prologue here and let me tell you it was the right decision to rewrite the story. I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback is always appreciated. That's all for now Prime out.