Chapter 7

Hello everyone and welcome to chapter 7 of 'The Ultimate Dragon'. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC.

Mountain training camp Joe POV

Rias: Come on Issei just a little bit more.

Issei was struggling to get up the mountain leading to the training camp. All of a sudden Kiba passed him with a bag twice the size of Issei's.

Kiba: On your right.

Issei: Come on! Did they give you a bag of feathers or something?

Then Koneko passed him with a bag almost four times Kiba's.

Koneko: Move it.

Issei: What!

Then I passed him with a bag twice the size of Koneko's

Joe: Damn, you're slow.

Issei: Gah! I hate this!

Joe: Suck it up! If you don't do this for yourself do it for Rias.

Issei: Come on bro. Chill out. We got this rating game in the bag with you.

Joe: Yeah, you would if I was participating.

Issei: You're just gonna leave us to fend for ourselves?

Joe:*sigh* If I did that I wouldn't be here. What I'm saying is that I'm not allowed to participate seeing as I'm not a member of Rias' household. Besides I can't always be there to save your ass little bro. Sooner or later you need to save your own.

Issei: I know. Then why are you here.

Joe: To do my own training, and to lend a help in yours.

After talking for a while we eventuaply reached the top and were greeted with a gorgeous mansion.

Raynare:*whistles*

Asia: Wow, it's beautiful.

Rias: Alright everyone, let's unpack and get ready for training.

Issei: What, but we just got here. That's evil.

Rias: Why, thank you.

Joe: Consider the hike a warm up. I'll be running you into the ground.

Issei:*whimpers*

After unpacking and getting ready for training we met in the mansions backyard.

Joe: Alright, now that you're all here let's start with a fight. You all against me.

Rias: Are you sure. We won't hold back.

Joe: Good. I need you to go all out so I can make a training plan for each of you.

Warning: shitty fight scene incoming

They all got ready and Kiba made the first move. He summoned his sword and rushed me.

Joe: He's fast, but I'm faster

I dodged his initial swipe, before kneeling him in the stomach.

Issei: Take this!

He struck with his gear, but I simply caught his hand.

Joe: Come on, I told you to not hold back.

I twisted his arm before punching him in the chest and sending him flying. Kiba tried another sneak attack, but I caught his sword before snapping it and gave him a roundhouse kick to the head which made him stumble and finally fall unconcious

I turned back just in time to catch a punch from Koneko, before giving one back sending her into the side of the mansion.

Joe: That's three down and three to go.