Chapter 18: Well he Die Or Live.

Blood was all over me.

It was kyle's blood, he got shot, my heart beat stop and my head started spinning wondering if I'm going to lose him. tries run down my eyes as I place my lips on his. My feet was weak and we slowly drop on the floor.

Everyone notice what was going on as they call for help it felt like I was lock up in my own world. the  world of pain, sadness and death if he die I want to go with him.

Cause I don't want to live without him, if it wasn't for him I would me the nerd kid or the kid that always f*** up everything or I would have still being the invisible girl that no one ever see at.

So a life without him is a life living in hell.

My eye got heavy and it close slowly.

*********************,

I wake up to the sound of a doctor.

Miss your boyfriend didn't make it.

Water fill my surrounded and pain took over my body. It was like my body didn't to
Me.

He's gone, I was on the ground crying,

I could remember the time when we first met, we didn't like each other but now it's like he's my air that I bread and he's every bone in my body and were ever they go
I go.

"Do someone say I'm dead"

That voice was a voice I could never forget.

Your not dead I said looking up at kyle.

I walk up to him and box him hot as I could.

Then our lips meet, the irresistible, touchable, kissable and unmissable kiss of his melt my sold.

But the doctor said you didn't make I told him with surprise face.

I kind of told the doctor to told you I was dead he said looking in my eyes.

I love you Lola.

I love you too kyle

Thanks all my fans
this is my stop for this story but if you want to read a next book for you can read "A girl called star"
Remember to vote and comment, please my fans.