Chapter 6: Table 7

After walking down the step I saw everyone eating but i told  mom that i was going out with Hunter and she said i should be back by 10 and now it is 8 after Hunter pick me up and carer me to  restaurant it was beautiful .

We walk in but was stop by a man in black and white he look like a waitress .

We are full to day but you can sit at table 7 he say showing us a table with a drunk man and a woman we walk over to them as they welcome us we sat beside them as the same waitress walk over to us.

Can I get you any thing ? He said giving us a menu .

Just a ice cream with some  cheese  I said and then Hunter order a sweet and sour chicken with a lot of ketchup on top.

Hunter was looking at girl breast that was beside him I roll my eyes as the waitress approach us with our food and then walk back to the other tables.

All alone the dinner table Hunter and the girl beside him flirt and flirt.

After all that Hunter drive me back home and we talk about each other until I reach the door.

It was nice meeting you and I will like to do it again sometime soon he said making me happy as our lips meet together his lips was harm as fire that melt my heart.

The kiss was mind blowing but the kiss that me and Kyle did was more than mind blowing it was like magic.

After him touching my ass and kissing my breast I stop him.

We can finish this in the car he said looking at the black car.

My mind was telling me to get in the car but my heart was telling me not to.

As I was about to say yes Kyle interrupted us by opening the door.

I hate to be rude but you're mom is waiting for you Kyle said as I told Hunter good bye with a soft kiss.

I walk in the house and was looking for mom but I didn't see her.

What are you looking for? He ask looking if no one was coming.

You said mom was calling me  were is she I ask still looking around but didn't see anyone.

Ha ha ha ha Kyle laugh but I didn't got the joke.

What is so funny about what I just said I ask but didn't got an answer.

I walk up to my mom room and nock on the the door

"Come in honey mom voice" said on the other side of the door.

I walk in and saw mom and my step dad on the bed reading newspaper.

Mom did you call me? But before I could say anything else she said no.

I walk out mad as a bad women to kyle room i was happy that he wasn't doing his gross things.

What the fuck is wrong with you I ask as he told me to settle down.

I did the right thing and you know that i did it for you he said walking to me.

You know I like him but you lied and said mom was calling me.

He is going to broke your heart and you are going to come right back to me like a puppy he said with angry in his voice.

I walk up to him so close that no space was left between us.

If you ever i mean ever ever make a mistake like that again you are going to be sorry you ever met me I said as I walk off to my room.

Thanks again my beautiful and handsome fans.