Chapter 10: Pay Back Time Asshole

I spread red roses an the bed then call one of my friend to come over I hide a camera on the flat screen TV at the front of the bed to catch everything that is going to happen and light up the candles all around my room then turn the light off.

I put on a black wing, a black bra and panty, a black heels that reach the knee and black lip stick.

The door bell as but on a nightgown over then walk downstairs to open the door I was Hunter and my friend.

They walk in as we when up to my room I turned on the radio and push Hunter making him landing on my bed.

Simone (my friend /a gogo dancer) kiss Hunter while I dance around him.

I make sure I'm not catch in the camera as I gave Hunter some illegal jugs and other things all when he was drunk he said having sex with Mia was boring and lame stuff as he began to beg for me to have sex and it look like he was going to cry.

I started to whip him with a belt. And I kick his ass out of my house and told Simone thanks and that I would give her, her payment but she I don't have to cause she likes take down guys that mess with girls.

After telling her bye I went to my bed remember when Kyle called me a whore.