Chapter 17:my Mom Wasn't Kidnap

We are going to make his easy the leader said pushing mom towards us and he shake his head to the guy that was beside him as he walk over  to us. He took the bags of money from me and I saw a tattoo of a snake on his hand that reminds me that I saw it somewhere before.

We were about to go when mom take out a gun and put it at the back of my head making me freeze like ice. the boys stop and the whole of us turn around.

What are you doing mom, put the gun down you're scaring me.

Do ever call me mom cause I'm not your mom she shout at me.

"What do you mean by you're not mom."

Once upon a time there was a rich family they had all the money in the world and fam, and  the woman was pregnant, the night she deliver the baby girl, I steal the baby which Is you so you thought I was your mom so I'm not. I don't even like kids.

Ha, ha, ha I guess I was a fool to fall for your trick but it work all a long.

Do you want to say anything before you die she said showing me her evil side.

I want to be like you, you can kill all of them I didn't even care that's why I bring them here in the first place I said heartless.

What are you doing Lola kyle shout out.

I walk over to him then box him five time hot as blood drip out of his mouth.

If you want to be like me you have to kill all of them she said giving me a gun.

I took it then point on Tyler first.

Wewant Wewant I heard the police cars surrounding us I turn around then point the gun at mom.

You piece of shit she shout on the top of her lungs.

The police hand cuff her.

I was so happy I run and hug up kyle.

The next think I know is that a gun went off and blood was all over me.