Chapter 4: from nerd to slut

I was waiting on Kyle to show up.

The door open and i saw Kyle walk in shirtless with his eight pack taking my attention .

What do you want to talk about ? He ask making me regret what i was going say before I cry it .

I want to change I said making him look confused .

He put a look on his face telling me to continued .

I want to be a slut .

So are you going from nerd to slut . he ask with a big smile.

Yea so can we start today I ask waiting for an answer .

You ready ? He ask with a smile brighter then the  Sunshine

I jump on him as he land on the bed as i kiss him on the neck then get up off him as  fast as i could realize what I just did.

We went to the mall and I put on some short cloths and cloths with my breast showing but kyle was  focusing  on some red hair girl to see me .

After buying the cloths we went back home.

The hole way back home was  complete silent.

And I went to bed can't waiting for the next day.

**********************

The next day as I wake up I went over to kyle room  but he was still sleeping I try to wake him up but he  didn't even move .

I walk down stairs to the kitchen and went  back in Kyle's room and throw the cold water I took from the kitchen in his face .

He was like flash .

I was laughing the hole time as he look at me angry .

What the fuck he said in a high pitch voice .

I'm sorry but you didn't want to wake up i said in a hurry.

So tell me the first rule I said looking at his body .

Play hard to get and act smart like a cat he sated as I tell him not to wait on me he can go to school I wanted him to be surprise in the way I was going to dress.

After taking a bath I look at the cloths I pick out a pink belly skin blouse with a white batty ridder and a white high heal that reach me at the knee.

I let my hair go for the first time in a year different from when I'm watching it.

I put on a dark red lipstick and mascara and face powder. And didn't wear my nerdy classes.

I went down stairs and mom mouth was open wide she was waiting for a fly to shit in it.

Wow you look hot she said making me smile and I tell her thanks.

Mom gave me her car to drive to school and I was great full for it.

After couple turn and changing gare I finally reach school.

As I step out of the car every eyes was on me and couple of guys ask me out  but I said no remember rule number 1.

I didn't have almost all my class with Kyle and his friend but class went by so fast.

It was lunch time and I walk to the cafeteria ever eyes was on me but kyle. He was talking to the same red hair girl from the mall.

I walk over to him and as his eye went an me he couldn't stop looking at me.

As I reach the table kyle stop talking to the girl and all eyes was on me. I sit down between kyle and his friends.

Kyle lean over to my ears and whisper. You look even hotter without cloths on.

But I remember rule number one act hard to get.  So I lean over to his ears and whisper

That's great to know but I think it would even look hotter if we were both naked together I said testing him.

So how about today after school he said looking me in the eyes.  

After you. Suck your great grandfather's dick which we both know that is impossible also that mean that is not going to happen.

OMG EVERY I WISH I WAS LOLA FOR REAL. AND REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT.