Chapter 14: The Kidnap

After walking out I just  wanted to be alone but I saw some ones hands on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Hunter.

What do you want, do you want to spread a next Rumor go ahead I said taking my angry out an him.

Water fill my eyes as he hug me like he was about to lose me.

We walk over to a stone as he place me on it.

I'm sorry that I spread a Rumor about you I just like you and I was afraid to tell you cause you know that everyone is expecting me to be a man whore, player and a jerk.

You know you are almost like Kyle, you guys like to think of yourself as a monster.

We laughed and kept on talking we almost kiss but I told him I couldn't.

It's ok,  I don't wrong you he said before we say our good bye.

I walk back home and only kyle was here sitting on the cold ground crying.

What happened I ask him.

My dad is now sad and getting a divorce with your mom, your mom went out drunk driving and I'm here worrying I mite lose my father.

I was now worrying that mom mite crash.

I'm sorry, I am just a stupid girl that makes stupid decision I said as water fall out of my eyes.

Kyle run over to me hugging me, I felt safer than ever before.

Don't cry baby I'm here with you, I love you so much he said making me the happiness girl in the hole world.

Pin, nip, pin, nip I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket as I take it out and saw mom name pop up I answer it quickly.

Mom can you come back home I'm sorry I didn't me......

I'm sorry but this isn't your mom and if you want to see her again you getter have 200,0000000 by tomorrow or she's die.

Were am I going to ge.....

Halo, Halo, f*** I shout out loud making Kyle ask what happened as I put down the phone on the kitchen counter top.

What happened? Kyle said.

Whey  have her.

Who have who?

They kidnap her.

They kidnap who?

I could see the confusion on his face.

They kidnap my mom and if I don't give them 100,0000000 by tomorrow she die I said as tries come down my face.

Were am I going to get 100,0000000 by tomorrow from.