Chapter 5:Flirting With The Boys.

After telling kyle about his grandfather I want to class but Kyle and his friends was there already I was  also late as I walk in the class the teacher stop me.

Why were you young lady  42 minutes ago? She ask waiting for the answer .

I didn't want to sound nerdy so I told her I was with Hunter in the bathroom but that was a lie and i didn't know who name Hunter but I think I heard Kyle call that name before .

Every one was looking at kyle friend so I guess the guy that called me his grandmother name was Hunter.

I walk over to kyle and Hunter and sat between both of them.

So you are Hunter? I ask licking my lips .

Yes and I can see that you like my name caused that was a big lie you told using it

I look at Kyle and he look angry at Hunter or should I say he was jealous he look  like he wanted to kill someone or kill Hunter.

And I wanted to push it harder so I put my hands on Hunter pants .

Kyle was about to get up out of his chair but the teacher stop him by telling everyone to pay attention in the class.

I removed my hand from off Hunter pants and turn to kyle.

You jealous I said to kyle but he roll his eyes and said not even close.

But i knew he was laying .

After class Hunter ask me out and I said yes so we are on a date for tonight my first date ever.

As Kyle drove his car I was driving  behind him  as we reach home I walk up to my room and take out a dress that was showing my breast and my back and it reached me over my knee after taking a bath I put on the dress and a black high heel and then did put some make up on And wear a bracelet, silver jewelry all over.

I heard the door open I turned around to see kyle only in  boxers his body freeze me into ice

Don't you have cloth I ask but still freezing away.

Yea just feel like to walk around haft naked .

What ever I said then ask him the next rule of being a slut .

Have you ever kiss a guy before he ask walking closer and closer to me.

Yea I said laying.

If i am going to help you being a slut then you shouldn't hind  anything from me so I well ask you again have you kiss a guy before.
No  I said covering my face as he walk closer.

I sat on my bed as he sat beside me

So the next rule is to be a good kisser
I could go get one of my friends to kiss you he said walking to the door.

No wait I said walking to him he turned around facing me .

I don't want to kiss a guy that i don't know i said .

Don't you have any old friend he ask putting his hands around his neck .

No you know that I was a nerd .

Maybe I should come back then you find a partner and if he try to kiss you duck like.., like you didn't born with sense he said laughing like a mad man.

Wait i said holding his hand and pull him back in my room as I shut the door shut.

I was still holding his hand .

if you can see I have a date with Hunter tonight and we may kiss so please help me out I said begging him for help.

OK but you have to do something for me but not yet he said coming closer and closer to me until my leg stop by the bed  he push me back ward and I fell on the bed .

He came on top of me .his hips was between my legs he lean far ward as his eyes was connect  mine are you sure you want to kiss me he said making his minty breath blow on my lips .

Whey do you have to come all over me for a kiss I ask looking into his blue sky eyes .

Caused it look more joyful and asexual he said as his soft pink lips touch mine.

His tongue explore my mouth every bone in my body was like an fire .

It was joyful ,wonderful, perfect and I didn't want to stop until I saw  the door nab started turning it was
Kyle dad are my mom.

I push kyle off as the door open and I saw mom standing at the door she look at Kyle in a confused way it was because he only wearing his boxers are that he was in my room.

You guys come down when you are finish after mom went back out Kyle told me that I was pretty good kiss.
And then he walk out.