Chapter 4: Love In The Club

Start from the beginning

"I saw you dancing with Seth over there you slut."

"Whatever so who are you with."

"Nick, yeah he's really great."

"No Cody?"

"No not tonight, I think I might be falling for Nick."

"Well go get em tiger," I said slapping her butt.

She laughed and ran off. I continued my search with Randy. After about a minute or two I saw him taking with Nikki, He seemed to be having a good time so I didn't want to bother him. I walked over to Roman and Dean who were sitting at a table together with two empty seats. Maybe Seth would join us. "Hey there Bella." Roman said to me.

"What" I asked confused.

"What you didn't get my twilight reference you know the love triangle." Dean looked away obviously trying not to laugh at Roman's lame joke.

"Oh hahaha." I pretended to laugh. Dean looked at me and smirked. Apparently my acting isn't as good as I thought.

"So where's Seth." asked Dean.

"oh I don't know I was with him like 10 minutes ago."

"Oh I'm surprised I thought he'd be with you all night."

I could see Roman hit Deans leg under the table. I don't think I was supposed to though. "Want something to drink," Roman asked. "Sure, surprise me." I said as Roman walked away. "So listen Brooke, Seth likes you, I wasn't supposed to say anything but obviously you feel the same way. But from what I hear Randy does too and I don't know what your'e situation with him is but Seth is a great guy and storylines." "Well that's great news," I replied. I saw Dean's mouth open he was just about to say something, then I felt arms on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Randy. "Hey Brooke, so about that drink, I was looking for you but I saw you were occupied.'

"Oh yeah sorry about that, Roman is bringing me another right now."

I looked over to Dean he looked a little uneasy as Randy sat down on the stool between us, "So how's your first night hanging out with the superstars?" Randy asked.

"Great couldn't be better"

"That's good, so bringing anyone home tonight." he said a grin on his face.

I couldn't help myself, "Only you."

Just as I said it I saw Dean's facial expression changed and he looked away giving a fake cough signaling he was still here. Randy and I laughed and Roman came back with two drinks in his hands. "A beer for me and a beer for the lady." Roman said, "Thanks." I replied. I drank my drink quietly as all the guys were talking about upcoming matches and about where they hope to be in the future.

Right asIi took my last sip Randy asked, "Wanna dance?" I nodded and we headed to the dance floor. I danced on him only a little more rough than I had with Seth. Randy danced behind me obviously enjoying himself, when we were done we walked back to the table we were at earlier. I noticed Seth sitting with them talking to Eva Marie. She was obviously flirting. As we came closer Seth looked at me and Randy, a look of pure jealousy covered his face. Eva noticed that he stopped paying attention to her and stormed off, probably to the Bella twins. Randy pulled up two stools one for me and one for him. I sat between Randy and Seth. "So Bella seen any movies lately." Roman said. I got his reference and laughed. The other guys obviously not understanding his reference from New Moon.

I made it through the rest of the night talking mostly to Seth about random things." So hope you stay with us for a while,' he said.

"Yeah me too."

"If you ever have trouble with anything feel free to come to me I'll help you with anything"

"Same here Seth if you need anything and I mean anything."

"Oh anything," he said looking up and down at me.

"Yup."

"You're also welcome to stay in our room," he said pointing to the guys. Roman nodded. "Hey so what are you guys taking about" Randy asked. Obviously he had heard what Seth had said before.

"Oh nothing just business." I said.

Arround 1 in the morning we all decided we should head back to the hotel luckily we didn't have work tomorrow. I drove home with Randy, Maddy tipsy in the backseat. When we arrived at the hotel Maddy could barely walk so he had to carry her bridal style into the elevator. I kinda wished it had been me in his arms. Maybe not drunk but in his arms. As we got into the elevator we both eyed eachother. Oh man his eye were getting to me again.He grinned too. "Damn it that grin" I covered my mouth after saying that. "I didn't mean to say that, it wasn't supposed to comeout" I said. "Don't worry it'll be our little secret." He said putting the now concious Maddy back on her feet. I smiled and he grinned. He stepped closer to me our faces only a few inches apart. He leaned down to kiss me and our lips crashed together, me kissing back. I pulled back at the sound of the elevator doors opening. We both just stared at eachother. "Oh Nick," Maddy said rubbing Randy's chest. I giggled and Randy picked Maddy up again and brought her to the room and set her down on her bed.

I got into my pajamas, a T-shirt and some volleyball shorts and sat on the couch with Randy watching tv. After awhile I could feel him looking at me. I looked up and pecked his lips. I then fell asleep my head resting on his chest.