Ew School

I went in the car and buckled up. Noah started to drive.

"Why did you threat me like that, we both know you cant do anything to me."I said trying to challenge him.

"Isla." he said while shaking his head. "You barley know me and trust me, theirs a lot of things that I can do that you dont know about."

I didn't know he had a mysterious side to him, two can play a game.

"You can do things like what.." I said slowly.

Without responding, Noah slowed down the car then all of a sudden sped up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"I screamed

"Were late to school."he said

Noah took a sharp turn and was speeding, their was a bunch of cars honking.

I closed my eyes and prayed that we dont crash, I felt the car slow down then stop. I opened my eyes to see that we was at school.

I got out of the car shaken up about what just happened.

"W...well that was quick" I whisper

Noah walked over to my side.

"Thats one of the things I can do." Noah said.

"Almost crashing a car and getting arrested!? Wow thats some talent." I said sarcastically.

"Yes I am a very talented person."he said.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk faster to the school with Noah.

When we were inside I got my schedule out from my book bag.

"So, is are first class is in room 104, Math" I said

"I just follow you there ?"he asked

"Yes we have all the same classes somehow" I said.

"Hey! You two are late, go to your classes and stop talking" I looked over to see the front desk lady glaring at us.

"Come on." I said to Noah

We speed walked silently to Math, as soon as I got their I opened the door. Everybody already had their journals out and the teacher stood in the front of the class.

"LOOKS LIKE CHARCOAL HAS HERSELF AN EMO BOY!" Yelled Sam, one of my bully from last year. The whole class started laughing.

I held back my tears as they laughed, I was humiliated in front of everyone including Noah. Now Noah will know what I go through everyday.

"Everybody settle down." Said the teacher. He was a balding middle age man.

"Since there is only one seat and one desk left the gentleman can use that,  and you can sit on the floor"

The whole class snickered.

"A monkey like her deserve  to sit on the floor" said one boy

I walked to the back of the classroom to sit on the floor by myself. I felt someone presence so I looked up to see Noah taking a seat on the floor next to me.

"Your s'posed to sit in the chair" I whispered while still holding my tears back.

"I rather sit with my friend instead of those bullies and the racist teacher" he whispered

I smiled at him 

"Thank you Noah" I said 

"No problem" he said.

A/N This chapter was a fail, but I tried to make it sad and it turned out like this.

'