27

"Hi Elcie!" He beamed as he strolls into her apartment where she was staying with Vera, who's working.

Her eyes was still widened in his appearance here. She was overwhelmed.

"Uhm... Hi Kevin. What are you doing here?" She said as she closes the door slightly.

"Well, I jist decided to visit since I'm not really doing anything." He shrugged and proceeded to look around.

"Your place?" He asked. She slowly nodded and was still confused even though he already explained as to why he's here.

"Kevin?" She called out.

The quite tall guy turned his heel and faced Elcie.

"Yep."

"W-Why are you actually here?" She asked. She saw Kevin gulping and scracthing his nape before laughing awkwardly.

"Okay. You caught me." His lips formed a little smirk before stepping closer to Elcie, which made her flinch a bit.

"Honestly, I just want to spend time with you." He whispered shyly. Elcie can't help but giggle at his cuteness.

And that's how it started. Kevin and Elcie spent the whole day together. They stayed at the apartment beciase of security reasons. But either way, they had ton of fun.

After a little bit of running, they plopped down on the playground and caught their breaths.

"You had fun?" Kevin asked Elcie.

"Yup. But I'm hungry."

"Let's go get food." Kevin stood up and held out his hand. Elcie smiled and accepted it warmly. He pulled her up, not knowung he was a bit too strong, and they smacked against each other, hugging in the process.

Silence filled in the air as they were both frozen in place. Kevin's arms were around her as Elcie's hands rest over his shoulders.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, staring into each other eyes.

*ring**ring*

They snapped out of daydreming and immediately released from their position. Elcie answered her phone and sighed.

Elcie
Hello?

No one answered. Elcie said hello once again but no one answered.

"Who's that?" Kevin mouthed. Elcie shrugged and just turned it off.

Silence dropped in again after that.

Kevin and Elcie we're walking back to her apartment and bid their goodbyes. But before Kevin had left her doorstep, she asked Elcie one more thing.

"Elcie?"

"Yes? You left something?"

"No. I was just wondering... Are you gonna stay in touch with is after all of this?" He asked, with a sincere tone.

Elcie smiled a little and nodded sweetly.

"I'll try my best." Kevin smiled. He then held Elcie's hands and clasped then together, inserting a hot pack between them.

"And we'll try our best too." He smiled one last time to her and left her hanging.

Elcie waved goodbye to him, not knowing that Kevin was giggling because he noticed her blushing.

"How cute."