26

It's been a week since Elcie came to Korea. She had tons of fun going around with Vera and just taking pictures almost everywhere.

But one thing didn't leave Elcie's mind. The fact that she met The Boyz in person, all she could think of is them.

"Hey Elcie! A package came." Elcie jumped out of bed and ran to the front door. She smiled and grabbed it into her room.

"What could this be?" She said as she cuts open the box, revealing a letter.

Hello Elcie! We just came back from Busan and we bought a bit too many stuffs so we decided to give some to you. Hope you enjoy them! - Sangyeon

"Aw. That's very kind of them." She smiled and kinda blushed at the action.

As she was eating a snack, she thought of ways to thank them personally. She didn't want to call them because it might seem rude. And she didn't want to just leave them hanging and not thanking them.

So she decided to get them gifts for the fanmeeting. Yes! That would be a great idea.

She dressed up and went her own jolly way to Myeongdong, where everything can be found. She found so many stuff that she decided to buy stuff for herself too.

"Wait. Why is this only 11?" She said as she checks her bag full of gifts.

Suddenly, a guy with a mask approached her as she was rummaging through her bag.

"Excuse me, are you finding for this?" The guys held out one of the plushies that she was finding. She happily nodded but as soon as she was about to get it from him, he retracted it back, making Elcie confused.

"Excuse me? What are you doing?"

"I heard you're going to The Boyz fan meet, right?" Elcie was completely shocked as to what she just heard.

"Who are you?" She asked again.

He chuckled and grabbed some of Elcie's shopping bags and walked ahead, making her catch up to him.

Elcie kept staring at the tall, brown-haired guy, analyzing and thinking who he is.

"Wait a minute... Juyeon?!" She whispered-shouted.

"You're really good at analyzing people." He chuckled. So it is Juyeon.

"What are you doing here? And how did you find me? Don't you have work? What if fans recognize you? What if---"

Before Elcie finsh her sentence, he was hushed by Juyeon.

"You have so many questions. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen." He then ruffled her hair, which made Elcie warm due to her glowing red cheeks.

They continued walking through the streets of Myeongdong and got some snacks and even clothes. They had a great time together.

"Sorry to cut this short Elcie, but I have to go. Sangyeon hyung and Changmin are probably finding me by now." He scratched his nape.

"Wait, they're here? Why did you leave them?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"They're busy anyways." Juyeon then gave the shopping bags she had earlier plus another one.

"Juyeon, isn't this yours?" He smiled and handed it to her.

"That's yours. Oh and the plushie is mine now." He sheepisly chuckled and walked away.

But then, he stopped and turned his heel back to Elcie and walked towards her, leaving a few inches apart them.

"That's one date done. 4 more to go." He smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving her astray.

Elcie was so shocked that she was literally tripping all over the place, still has tomatoes on her cheeks.

"But Juyeon... I can't."