25

Elcie had already left the dorm. She was only allowed to stay for the night and she was searching for help from her friend, Vera (hwallistic).

"You sure this is where you're going to meet? In a parking lot?" Haknyeon asked.

"Yes. Maybe she rented a car or something." Haknyeon nodded.

"Haknyeon, stay here. I'm going to call someone." The manager then got out of the car, leaving Haknyeon and Elcie at the back seats.

"Elcie." Haknyeon called out.

"Yes?" She asked.

"How do you feel?" Haknyeon asked. Elcie was caught.

"About what?"

"About everything that happened." Haknyeon added.

Elcie gulped and got nervous as to what to say.

"Well... I feel overwhelmed, I guess. I mean, I didn't expect it to be the actual The Boyz. I still can't believe that I spent one whole day with you guys." Elcie happily said.

Haknyeon smiled and looked away, remembering something.

"I have another question." Elcie looked at him once again.

"Do you perhaps have a Korean name? Like Jacob hyung." He asked.

"I think so. My sister gave me that name. It's Chaesol but I don't use it that much." Haknyeon felt sad.

"Why you ask?"

"Do you remember anybody named Juyeon in your past life?"

"Juyeon? Other than your group member, no." She scratched her head. Haknyeon just nodded and looked out of the window.

"You really don't remember, huh?" He mumbled to himself.

Suddenly, Elcie's phone rang.

Baby V👧
yo where are you?

Elcie
im here. whats the color of your car?

Baby V👧
Its red.

Elcie looked around and saw her red car.

Elcie
yup saw it. I'll be right back.

Baby V👧
alright.

She ended the call and Elcie made her way outside and opened the trunk.

Little did she know, Haknyeon followed her out when he wasn't supposed to.

"Haknyeon, you're not allowed to go out!" She whispered-shouted at him.

"I know. Just let me help you." Elcie stopped bickering with him and just let him help her. He was wearing a mask anyways.

When it was done, Elcie sighed and closed the trunk with Haknyeon.

"So this is goodbye, huh?" Haknyeon said and felt sad again. Elcie chuckled and held him by his shoulder.

"Nope. I won't say goodbye. I'm sure we will see each other again." She smiled, reassuring Haknyeon who was smiling too.

When Elcie was about to leave with her luggage, he stopped her.

"Wait!" Elcie looked back and saw Haknyeon walking towards her and hugged her tightly. Elcie was so shocked that she was blushing already.

Haknyeon released from the hug and waved goodbye while running back into the car.

She was shocked and overwhelmed. Her cheeks were heating up.

*beep*

"Oh my gosh!" She snapped and saw Vera's car.

She loaded her stuff in her car trunk and got in the car.

They happily greeted each other and got out of the parking lot.

"By the way, who's that guy?"

"What guy?" She was sweating profusely.

"The guy that hugged you." Vera asked.

Elcie gulped and thought really fast on what she should say.

"That's Haknyeon." Vera widened her eyes as to what she heard.

What the f, Elcie. That's that one thing you shouldn't say. Alright just play cool.

"I wish." Vera sighed in relief and slapped Elcie's shoulder. She laighed it out.

"No but seriously, who's that?"

"A... friend... who helped me a lot..." Elcie trailed off.

And she stopped asking after that. What a relief.