21

"Are you alright, Elcie?" Hyunjae asked her.

Elcie just nodded shyly.

She can't believe that she's actually riding with Hyunjae. With an idol!

"By the way, Hyunjoon can't come because he's in Busan." Hyunjae explained.

She nodded.

"It's pretty awkward, isn't it?" He nervously chuckled.

"Don't worry. Maybe this will help you feel a bit okay. Or not. I don't know." He scratched his nape out of embarrassment.

The car suddenly stopped at an unfamiliar building. Elcie tilted her head in confusion.

Both Hyunjae and the driver got out. Elcie got startled when Hyunjae suddenly opened the door for her.

"Follow me." Elcie followed Hyunjae inside the building.

They got in an elevator and waited for it to stop on the 9th floor.

"So, Elcie... You might be asking where are we going... And you might not trust us after what we did in Amino and everything." Hyunjae took a little pause.

When Hyunjoon said who he really was, Kevin also said it right after.

They we're waiting for her to come to Korea.

The elevator stopped at the 9th floor. They got out and walked to a door.

"But we don't want to explain it to you in chat." Elcie then looked at Hyunjae in confusion.

Hyunjae smiled at her as he opens the door, only to show an empty open way.

Hyunjae invited her in but Elcie don't want to come in. She never felt this nervous in her life.

Is she actually meeting them in person?! And in their dorm too?!

Hyunjae noticed her fiddling with her fingers. He then made the action and held her hands.

"Don't be nervous. It's alright. We don't bite." He reassured her with a smile.

Elcie didn't seem to be nervous that they were holding hands. She was weirdly... relieved. That's good.

He got her in the dorm and led her to the living room.

"Where's everybody?" Hyunjae whispered.

"Oh hyung you're back! Wait..." A voice rang behind boht of them. Hyunjae looked around and saw Haknyeon.

"Hey Haknyeon!" Hyunjae laughed nervously.

"Uhm... hyung, why did you bring a girl here? That's kinda not allowed." Haknyeon whispered.

Suddenly, somebody came out of the room right beside where Elcie was standing.

"Hey Hyun...jae..." When he saw her, he stopped and immediately smiled.

"Elcie..." That's when Elcie finally smiled. It's Juyeon.

"Wait... Elcie?!" Haknyeon exclaimed.