Chapter 30: Lazy Day.

Harry hasn't texted me for about 3 days, ever since the date me and Harry have been going back and forth from each others homes.

I texted him, and he told me he was busy, and that he was visiting his parents for the weekend, and he'd be back on monday. He hasn't spoken to them in a long while, and i don't know where his parents live. But i decide not to bother him, considering we spend basically everyday together. I told him if he needed anything, text me.

Todays Friday, and its around 5 PM, and i'm bored to death. I've been in my pj's all day, rather watching 'Boy Meets World', or watching youtubers daily blog while traveling the world doing meet-ups with fans. Being on spring break is making me a lazy ass. And if Harry were around, at least i'd be lazy with him.

I get a text from my mom about a minute later telling me to go buy some milk at the store because we have only half a gallon left. I groan, and pick myself up from the couch, and throw on some jeans and a t-shirt i took from Harry when i went to his apartment a week ago. I throw on my converse, and walk out the door to the grocery store.

***

As i am walking down the sidewalk back to my house with the milk in my hand, i see Zayn across the street. I curse under my breath. I am usually more scared than this, but for some reason i'm not anymore. I would rather slap a sarcastic remark in his face instead. I continue to stare at him as i am walking down the street, only for him to see me, too. He doesn't look very pissed as he usually is. But you know, its Zayn, who knows whats going on in his mind.

"Well, hello there." He says.

"Hi. Like some milk?" I ask pointing to the jug.

"Bitch," he says under his breath.

"What? I'm just asking." I say, smiling. I actually start laughing a bit, and Zayn grabs my hand and drags me behind a building, pinning me up against a wall.

"Look, Klutz, i don't know whats making you so giggly and perky, but it needs to stop." He says coldly. "I mean it!" I continue to laugh, i honestly don't know why.

"You are such an idiot," i add. He is about to punch my face, my eyes widen. I duct.

"Bloody Hell!" He yells, grabbing his hand.

He punch the brick wall.

I crawl out from under him, and start to running away laughing. Something about today made me un-usually happy, like as if i was under laughing gas.

I get home bruise free, and put the milk in the fridge. I sit back on the couch, and text my mom that i got the milk. Nothing from Harry.

***

I got out side before I'm off to sleep to go look at Harry and i's bird house. Inside, i see a nest, and a bird egg. I smile.