Chapter 13: The Devil

Its lunch time. I walk to my locker and open it. I grab my lunch and go to grab my journal, but then realize its no longer with me. Its in the hands of the devil now. Also known as the dick. And also known as Zayn. I close my locker and jump because Harry was behind it.

"damn it," i say, "Don't do that!"

"Sorry." Harry says smirking, "i never see you in the lunch room? Where do you go this time around?"

"The bathroom, and i plan on going there now." I say, walking away.

"Hey, no no no, not so fast!" Harry says running back to me, grabbing my arm, and drags me to the lunch room. "Today, you are coming to the lunch room."

"What?! No! Harry let me go!" I say pulling back, but you know its going to be no use. Everyone is stronger than me, especially Harry. We get to the lunch room and see everyone piling into there seats.

"Its bigger than i remember from 2 years ago!" I say looking around the room.

"Yeah, well. Come on lets sit down over here." Harry pointed over to seats by the vending machine. We walk over and sit down. I pull out an apple from my brown lunch bag. I feel to nervous to eat. Any bad thing can happen at any moment. Not to mention i see Zayn with his friends at a table on the other side of the cafeteria. I then get distracted by Harry who is throwing goldfish crackers into the air and is trying to catch it in his mouth but is failing. I laugh. i haven't laughed in a while.

"Try again, loser." I say.

"How rude!" Harry replies with a smile. I watch Harry as he attempts another try. It falls into his mouth and he smiles.

"Ha!" Harry says loudly, "Got it."

I laugh, changing the subject. "how much trouble did you get in?"

"I called my parents. I thought i was going to get a suspension. My parents are pissed, but you know, who gives a shit? He deserved it anyways." Harry responds.

"Well you are going to get a suspension if you keep doing what you are doing now. Just leave Zayn be." I say. I look up at Harry.

"Then what? You get beat up?" He says.

"I already am beat up, Harry." I say, i roll up both of my sleeves, then pull up a bit of my jeans to show Harry all the marks. Then pull them back down. "I can deal with it."

Harrys face is shocked. I explain it to him.

"All the beating from getting kicked around, pushed, shoved into lockers, it adds up." I get up and just throw out my lunch. I am not eating. And not just because i want to lose weight, but also because there is no time right now. Harry and i have no classes together, this is the only time we can actually talk.

"i never really thought about-" Harry says.

"Yeah i know, its okay." I say.

i guess our time is over, here comes Zayn.

"Oh hey, looky who we have here, Katlyn is in the lunch room, its been years! What gave you the courage?" Zayn asks.

"Fuck off." Harry tells Zayn.

"Hm, Harry to the rescue, right Katlyn?" Zayn says.

that makes Harry get up right out of his seat.

"Look Zayn, we have had enough of your bullshit, i am serious. Fuck off before-" Harry gets cut off by the bell. Lunch is over.