Chapter 25: What?!

***

1 week has passed.

Today is my first day back to school.

I get dressed into dark washed skinny jeans, gray cardigan, and a peach cami under it. I slip on my high-top converse, put on my makeup and put my hair into a side braid laying gently down my shoulder. I walk downstairs to see my mother running to grab my backpack. She hands it to me and her face brightens when she sees me.

"You look beautiful." She says while i put my cloth coat on, then my backpack.

"Thanks," i say.

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" She asks me.

"Yeah. I think." I say, hugging her.

"Bye" i add, then open my front door. I see harry standing on my front porch.

"Hey, what are you doin' here?" I ask and turn around looking at my mom.

"Oh, he called last night while you were in bed, he asked if he could come and meet up to you and walk to school every morning. I thought it would be a great idea." My mom said smiling.

"Oh, okay" i say.

We start walking down the trail and up to the side walk to get to the school.

"So you and my mom, pretty close, huh?" I say chuckling.

"Oh, yeah. I know you, might as well know your mom," he says smiling, "anyways, are you sure you are ready for this?"

"Oh- yeah," i say, "at least i think i am. I don't want to know people are talking behind my back. I would rather know what they are saying."

"Oh" harry replies.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

He pauses for a second, then responds,"I didnt want more on your plate. I wanted you to take one thing at a time."

I scratch my neck and see we are walking up to the front of the school.

As i walk into the school this first thing i see is the peoples faces, they seem more shocked than disgusted.

"Harry-"

"Try not to look at them"

Its like he was reading my mind.

I went to my locker and Harry is still right by me, like a body guard.

"Harry you don't have to always be by my side, I'm fine."

"No. No one is going to attack you anymore. Its not fair. Im staying with you," Harry says watching me grab my books. He seems really protective, its like he doesn't want me back at school... I'm sure i'm ready for whatever happens, i mean, it can't get worse from here. I close my locker, and start walking to my first class. Harry glaring at all the people who stare at us as we walk by.

I get to my first class, then look up at Harry.

"Well, i'm here," i say. Harry hears what i say, but is still full-on focused at all the people who look at us as they are walking to their classes, he keeps watching them.

"I'll be here when your class lets out." He says and is about to walk away.

"Wait," i say and grab his arm, "don't walk me to every class. I will be fine. Listen, i am my own person. I can do this." I say trying to focus on his face, but getting distracted by 2 girls behind Harry who are laughing at me. I tilt my head a bit to look behind Harry, Harry turns his head around to look over at them as well. He then turns back around, and i focus back on him, only him.

"Fine. But if anything happens-" i cut him off.

"Yeah. You will come back, got it." I say and hug him. I quickly walk into the classroom and sit in the back.

A person walks into class and sits in front of me. They turn around and look at me.

"Hey there, suicidal. Whats up?" They say with a smirk, then turn back around.

What?!