+EDITED+ The Truth : Part 2

**illustration purposes, there is no workers in this scene as it is midnight

"What are they trying to build over here? Seems huge.. Like a mansion or something.", Alice asked Jennie as soon as they step in front of the site.

"Don't ask me. You are here longer."

"Yeah but I never have any thought about it. I only knew this land belongs to a wealthy family."

"Are you sure this is right? I know we need to get back your necklace but it feels unsafe here. Why here?", Jennie whispered. Alice shaking her head as a response which makes Jennie rolled her eyes. Both of them just finished their training

"It seems I'm more worried than you.", she added. Both of them were surrounded by coldness and darkness of the night. They didn't know how long they have to wait.

"There they are.."

"Where?", Alice asked.

Jennie didn't answered but instead, she pointed her index finger to the second floor of the incomplete structure. Those kids were up there looking and pointing their flashlight at both of them. Alice took a few minutes to notice that one of the trainees holding her mother's necklace.

"Let's go, but be careful.", Jennie in lead. These mean girls are something else. They really have the guts to meet in dark.

...

"Well well, you really can't handle on your own huh?", they mocking Alice for always seen with Jennie.

"Give it back to me."

"Not that easy hun. We want you to withdraw."

"That will give you a higher chance right? Of course I'm not. If you really wanted to debut, then proof your talent and you deserve it by working hard. Don't be so low."

Pap!

Sohee slapped Alice right on her left cheek. Jennie furiously walk forward to her.

"Bitch, you mess with her. You mess with me."

"Sorry, I wanted to know how soft is her skin. So soft just makes me wanted to destroy that pretty face of yours."

Sohee pushed Alice many times till no more space between her and the wall.
She slapped Alice multiple times and Alice caught her hand. Without warning, she twisted Sohee's wrist and arm, then pushed her hard to the floor.

"Shibal!!", Sohee screamed in pain.

Jennie wants to run away with Alice but was unable to do that. The others held her immediately and tied her tightly to a pole.