NEW HOUSE

"So, do you guys know why you're here?", YG asked them as they already in his office. They shaked their head.

"Remember the last time we met I told you that I want to make 'BLACKPINK'S HOUSE' ?", he asked again.

The girls jaw dropped and...

"For real?? It's confirm??!!", Chaeyoung accidentally yelled. While Jennie is the only one who didn't surprise.

"Yes and you can start packing your stuff today cuz you gonna move in tomorrow.", he said.

"WHAT?!!"

. . .

That night, they are busy packing stuffs into the luggage. Can't wait for the filming to start.

Jisoo was standing at the window starring at the stars. Not noticing that someone entered her room.

"What are you doing?."

Jisoo shocked with a voice behind her. She turned her body.

"J.. Jen? What are you doing here?"

"Can't I?"

"No. That's not what.. I.. I meant.."

Jennie walked closer to her until there's only 1 inch away. Jisoo keep looking at the floor while Jennie staring at her.

"You know what's gonna happen to Rosé and Lisa if you try to tell them, right?"

"I won't!"

"Good.."

"But you have to know, one day this thing will end!", just as Jisoo said that, Jennie grabbed her wrist tightly.

"Only if I want it."

Jisoo started to cry but she have no strength to keep fighting.

. . .

P/s : I changed a bit