MISS ME?

After a few days of being hospitalized, Rose is back in the house.

-

"AISHH!"

A voice of frustration came out of Rosé's mouth. 

"What's wrong?", Jennie rushed in her room and see the floor is a mess with Rosé' s belongings. Jennie helped her and found a polaroid with a familiar face.

"Who's this?", she asked. Rosé stunned while looking at the polaroid. No word from her mouth but her eyes filled with sadness, until she let out a small sighed.

 No word from her mouth but her eyes filled with sadness, until she let out a small sighed

** change your reading mode to other colour other than white, to see the polaroid frame**

"My older sister.. Her name is Alice..", the moment Jennie heard the name, she was also stunned. Rosé look at her calmly, even though Jennie's reaction is questionable. As far as she can remember, Alice never told her about any siblings, and Jennie never asked her... or Rose.

"She is in Australia?", Jennie asked to confirm ONE thing although the answer is obvious. 

"No.. I don't know where she went or what happened to her.. The last time we contacted was in early 2010. It has been 10 years since her went missing.", Rosé explained with teary eyes. Jennie said sorry and hug her best friend tight. She is deeply missing her sister so much. Truly heart broken. 

"I have a story... I never tell anyone. She was a trainee here in YG. Our parents never accepted her decision, and that's why she ran away to fulfill her dream. She contacted me some times.. Once in a blue moon. I don't know how she survived all this time."

Jennie gathered her courage to ask, "No one ever came to your family and tells you anything about her??", Rosé shook her head. 

"After so long, my mom and dad did everything they could to find her but we are not that wealthy, or the 'very important person'. YG gave a simple statement, simple enough to enrage all of us.. As if my sister is nothing. They say my sister left the company in the first quarter of the year. Her whereabout is unknown."

"LIE!", Jennie screamed in her mind.

"I don't know.. They seems wanted to hide something, or maybe to protect other people? My parents had a hard time to accept everything. While me, I still wants to believe she's alive but I hear her voice sometimes. Even if she's not here anymore, I still love her." Rosé sighed before continue, "Before she ran away, my mother gave her a love shaped necklace as a birthday present."

Jennie shivered.

Jennie's mind flashback to January 2011, most trainees chose to leave YG. Some of them waiting to debut for too long, some couldn't bear the training, and some wants to pursue higher education.

Not to forget, those mean trainees are left due to Alice's missing, a confidential between YG and their parents. What's the point you trying to "get rid" of  someone to achieve your dreams but actually ruined  your life even more.

Jennie herself only remembered what happened before she was knocked out by Eun. A worker from the site found her in the morning, in front the building. They must had dragged her out. She's the first person to told about Alice, and surprisingly no one dares to take actions. Even herself had been warned. No one dares to care about what happened. I guess, money really is a king.

No one truly knows where is Alice, specifically.. where is her body. Other than the mean trainees, maybe their parents too? Or maybe even YG.

"Tsk!", Jennie made that sound and smirked. "Those bitches-", only could let out this word in her mind.

Since then, new trainees are recruited. Not long until Lisa came in (April 2011). So those trainees who were trained alongside Jennie are no longer present.

"So why are you here? This place obviously giving you pain, Rosé.", Jennie asked.

"Because I want to learn the truth. I know there is a clue here I could find. Don't worry about ny parents.. They accept my choice at the end.", Rosé wiped her tears and continue cleaning the mess she accidentally made earlier. Jennie still sits there looking at her with sympathy. She couldn't tell Rosé, that she knew Alice.. And they were best friend.

Rosé is cleaning the desk area where she puts a big mirror on it. Jennie is facing her, but didn't noticed that the mirror shows no reflection of Rosé. She turned her head to Jennie and smiled.

"Miss me?"

Silence..

"Yes,", Jennie replied. She knows for sure  the person standing in front her is Alice, and not Rosé.