PLAYING WITH FIRE

Jisoo and Lisa sit in silence in the kitchen. Both of them are slowly finishing their breakfast. Jisoo have something to talk about, as well as Lisa.

"You know, the other day, the thing, that I was telling you about...", Jisoo hesitate to finish her words.

"There's no one here unnie, just me and you, not even them. What's wrong?"

"But she will know right? I mean- she can feel it right if we talk about-"

Before Jisoo can finish her words, Jennie and Rosé walk into the kitchen. Joining them for breakfast.

Lisa signaling her to continue later. Jisoo nods a little and focusing on her breakfast. Little did she knows, Jennie is staring at her furiously. Lisa notices that.

The other day, Jisoo told everything to Lisa. Eun's spirit keeps possessing Jennie's body and told her everything. Reason? Maybe because she is the oldest member of BLACKPINK. She is the only member that encountered with Eun's spirit numerously.

The real question is, 'why a murderer wants someone to know about what she had done in the past?'

And that spirit warned Jisoo not to tell anybody. However, they know Jennie is unconscious everytime Eun's spirit entered her body.

Suddenly, Lisa remember one important thing she should have ask Alice! That can help her to seek justice, and end this terror.

'Why am I so dumb?', the question plays in her mind and she subconsciously hits her forehead with her left hand. That action makes all of them starring at her.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?", Rosé is asking with concern.

"Ah, I just forgot something I should do. Hahahaha!," Lisa laughs and act clumsy as she can. Jennie is still starring at her, with a little smirk. Lisa's laugh stop when both of them lock eyes. She tries to act normal.

At that moment, Jisoo already finish her breakfast. She tells them she needs to do some errands for the house and she will be fine alone. All the girls giving a little nod, except Jennie.

Little did they know, another terror will happen.

'Since you disobeyed my words, there's a consequence to that.'

...

Please vote if you like my book and this chapter. I really need it. I am planning to end this book within 1-2 chapters more. I hope there are some of you who look forward to it :)