The Plan

And A Dark Pluto that's hard for you to remember

 ~~~

"You're going to get in trouble for that." Jimin softly whispered.

He sat on his bed with his knees hugged to his chest and chin sat over them. His white socked feet curled into the covers of the hospital-like bed. The boy was pale and had many small scratches across his soft cheeks and button nose. The tips of his blonde hair poked his exhausted eyes. He hid his face behind his knees to hide away the insecurities of his new disgusting injuries made.

"Just let him, Jimin." Seokjin whispered as he sat next to the boy on the bed. The eldest in the room had his back resting against the wall. He only blinked from behind his brown bangs as he watched the scene in front of him go on. He couldn't move. His back felt ripped out of him and it probably would have been if he hadn't ran faster. The claw marks will have to take a while to heal. That had been Test #76131630.

"You're stupid." Yoongi commented as he sat on his own bed. The blonde haired played with a switch knife, flicking it up and down from its cover. Yoongi had received it as a gift for completing Test #313912712.

There were eight beds in total in the quiet white room, or better known, The Isolation Room. It was similar to an asylum ward, nothing except walls and a ceiling with two rows of four beds facing towards each other, the bed post hitting the wall. They never knew why there was an eighth bed in the room. There were only seven of them. Namjoon had made a theory that it was a another test to calculate their anxiety of worrying over that a new member could possibly join them. Fear and anxiety. Test #2039

"Just stop, Jungkook." Hoseok seemed as if he was pleading. He held a similar position like Jimin except he was on his own bed.

Unlike the others, Hoseok seemed to be the most injure-free. He only had a few bruises here and there, but that was nothing compared to Seokjin. Hoseok always told them he has been in the Isolation Room the longest, so it was an advantage for him. He knew all the bad spots and good ones. The short cuts and the hiding places. It was mortifying for them to be jealous of that fact, not believing that their life had come so low to be jealous of someone being in the prison longer.

Jungkook ignored all the calls from his cellmates and continued to stretch higher onto the tip of the toes of his feet. He was breathing harshly from anger that it seemed as if smoke would come out of the boy's nose any second now. His swollen eye was making him hard to see and the light sprain in his ankle (for being dragged countless times) was making hard to keep his balance. He was standing over his own hospital bed at the corner of the classroom sized room. He was trying as much as he could to just reach the camera that was inches away from his dirty fingers. So close, but yet so far.