"You wouldn't." XD scoffed.

"Try me." Rick smiled aside dangerous smile and was going to pull the trigger.

"Fine fine! I will tell you."

"Then who is it?" I asked again.

"It's.. It's...It--" the fucker kept playing with our nerves smirking but I knew Jane won't take any more of that bullshit she was always a fierce one.

She came closer to him kicking him by her foot in his face making him lose a tooth and blood dripping out of his nose and mouth." Stop stalling with your bullshit and say it already!" She yelled at him while the others tried to keep their laughter.

"Damn! You bitch you broke my tooth." XD hissed.

"Watch it or I will make you with no tongue." Damon threatened.

"It was David Jackobs." He blurted out angrily." Now let me go!"

All of them looked at me while Jason was furious and angry clenching his fists.

"My father?" I asked not believing that he would go that far.

"Yes, your damn father. He told me he doesn't need you anymore and to get rid of you." He spat.

And there was a gunshot.

Rick killed XD.

"He will be no use and may go and warn your father." Rick reasoned and I nodded.

The fucker wanted to kill me.

And here I was having second thoughts about finishing him.

This bastard will die on my hands.

"We will get him back for that Mia," Jane told me.

I nodded." We indeed will."

"Guys I tracked him and found the place." Adrain stormed in.

"Let's go then." Jason demanded."Everybody grab guns from the weapons room."

"Who did you track and where are we going," Damon asked confused by all that.

"I will explain on the way," I told them and they nodded.

₩₩₩

"We are almost here." I instructed from my phone that held GPS in the passenger seat while Jason was driving to Blake's location."Take the next left"

"So any info about whose building is it?" Rick asked from the backseat beside Adrian who was working on his laptop while Damon, Jane, and Ben were in another car behind us.

"Nope, not yet. But almost close!" Adrian answered.

"We are here!" Jason stated and I looked in front of me at the creepy dark building that was at nowhere. It almost seemed haunted, to be honest. But nothing major for gang members.

"God Mia you won't believe it!" Adrian spoke with a surprised voice.

"What is it?" I wondered.

"Its..It's one of your dad's buildings. An old factory that's abandoned for now." Adrian explained while Jason and I exchanged a worried, yet confused glance. Why the hell everything have to do with that bastard?

"Why would he kidnap Blake and his mother?" Rick asked that we all possibly needed an answer for.

"I.. I don't know," I muttered.

"Maybe to threaten you with them because you care about them?" Jason suggested.

A knock on the window grabbed our attention.

I looked beside me to find Jane questioning me with her hands what's taking us so long I nodded for her to get away to open the door after saying "let's get in and figure it out."

As soon as we exited the car Jane wondered "so that's the place huh?" And I nodded.

"What we know about it or who owns it?" Damon asked analyzing the dark building with his eyes.

"It's for David. My father." I stated and the three looked at me astonished by my words before they ask me anything I continued."We don't know yet why he took them and if he is the one behind it." I hoped he wasn't behind it and someone used that location from behind his back.

Yes he treated me badly and I hate his guts but he is still my father and I thought that maybe he will leave my friends the fuck alone out of it, so I hope I was right.

Before we could enter Jason wanted to make sure of something including Jasmine and Ella's safety. "So you called Ricko and Nicko to guard the girls?"

"Yes, Jase don't worry. Already done it." Ben nodded.

And with that, we all went into that creepy dark building to face whatever hell was waiting for us in there.

But I was so not ready for what will happen next. Nor was ready to lose someone important to me.