Tickles

I lay in my pajamas on my stomach, with my head on one end of the couch and my feet draped over Shawn's lap on the other.

I was on my phone and he was watching tv. Then I felt his hands start to gently tickle my toes and quickly move to the middle of my feet.

"Nooo!! Babe, stop, it's ticklish!!" I say and put my phone down on the coffee table and try pull my feet away from  him. "Oh, does it?" He says innocently, smirking at me. "Does it tickle when I do this?"

Before I knew it, he had pulled me up and was now tickling my waist and stomach. "S-Stop!!" I splutter with laughter. He laughs with me but continues with the torture.

Eventually I manage to escape his grip and jump up, free at last!! I grab a pillow from a nearby chair and throw it at him. He didn't see it coming, and so can't react in time...resulting in it hitting him square in the face.

I give out a "Hah!!" and then race to our bedroom, hoping he won't catch me in time to punish me with more tickling.

As I reach the bed, I feel two strong hands grab me by the waist. I squirm to try and escape him, but Shawn holds me firmly. He then pulls me up, so he is now holding me bridal style and throws me onto our bed.

I hit the bed with a plop and a surprised expression. Then we both burst into laughter. He lies down next to me and wraps me in a tight hug. "Where did I manage to find such a childish girlfriend?" He chuckles into my ear.

"Well, I could say the same for you!!" I laugh and stick out my tongue. Eventually, we both calm down down and cuddle for a while, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

------------------
(A/n) This is probably quite a strange topic to write on as I'm not particularly ticklish....anyways. Sorry the ending seems so rushed, I didn't know how to end it. So I checked the reads on this book and it's on about 150?!?! That jumped really high within a few days!!! Thank you so much for reading, ilysm!!

(P.s) Random fact: I read a post today that said "when you find out ilysm actually means I love you Shawn Mendes"  and I was like...this is so accurate 😂😂