Spin the bottle

(B/f/n) = best friends name

"Hey, what's going on here?" I say to (b/f/n), plonking myself down next to her. "We're playing spin the bottle...it's Shawn's turn." She relies. "I really hope Jared kisses me!!" She says, her face looking almost identical to the 'heart eyes' emoji.

I laugh and stand up. "Where are you going?" She asks as Shawn spins the bottle. "This game isn't really for me. Plus I don't want to waste my first kiss..." I stop as I realize the circle has gone quiet. I look at the bottle. Which is facing directly at me.

I hold my hands up in surrender. "No, no, no!! I was just leaving..." I say, trying to make a gap for it, only for
(b/f/n) to grab my wrist. "Rules are rules." She says sticking her tongue out at me. I look over at Shawn who shrugs.

"Fine!! Whatever!! But I'm only doing it in private." I say, turning as red as a tomato. The group whispered amongst themselves before deciding this was ok. As long as it was in a small closet that forced Shawn and I to be pressed together like two sardines in a can.

"Sooo..." Shawn said into the darkness, "We could always pretend to kiss...if you want?" I sighed against his chest. "I suppose, but (b/f/n) will know, I suck at lying." I say.

"Well, what's the fun in pretending anyways?" He says, smirking down at me. I blushed again and felt butterflies swarm my stomach was I realized what was about to happen. I felt the space between us thin out, and my eyes shut, instinctively.

When our lips met, it was as if the butterflies turned into fireworks. I stood on my tippy toes as he leaned down, and I wrapped my arms round his neck, playing with his hair, to put more passion into the kiss. He held my waist and I felt him smile against my lips.

Finally, oxygen tore us apart and we stood in the closet breathing deeply. "So was that a waste of your first kiss?" He asked. I giggled. "No Shawn, I think I'll remember this moment for quite a while."

(A/n) How did you guys like this one...it was pretty 'eh' for me 😅 Hope you guys are having a great week 💛🌻