30.

| Dawn Golden - All I Want|

| Dean Lewis - Lose My Mind|

Author's note : this chapter might be confusing for some of you, so please make sure to read carefully and ..well it will be good, if you go back to the first chapter and read the first few sentences ;) Also, if you have questions, please make sure to leave them in the comments. :) ❤️

Lauren's POV

"Grayson!" I yelled , running with Ethan towards the street. A car ran him over with full speed. Not just any random car, Cameron just hit Grayson on purpose.  Cameron absolutely consciously did that.

"Gray! Baby..Grayson!" I fell on my knees , getting his hand in mine.

"Grayson, Grayson.." Ethan knelt beside me, holding his phone to his ear, calling the emergency.

"E..E.." I grabbed his arm, crying. "Ethan, he is not breathing. Ethan!" I started panicking. My left hand covered my mouth , while a loud scream escaped my lips. Ethan's strong arms wrapped around mine weak body, holding me closer to him. I heard him crying and hitting the road with his hand.

"YES, HE GOT HIT! Yes..God, just please , please send someone as fast as possible!" Ethan yelled, putting the phone aside.

I couldn't get myself to look at Grayson's lifeless body laying on the ground. He is gone. Grayson is dead. I squeezed my eyes, praying that right now I was hallucinating, praying that whatever that is happening right now it is not true..he is not gone. My eyes met Ethan's. He seems devastated. His eyes are red, his face is covered in tears. We saw the ambulance coming from our left.

I feel like I can't breath. My eyes travelled over Grayson's body. All this time I have been holding his hand, refusing to let go and let it get cold. I refuse to accept that something happened to him. I heard Ethan talking to someone next to me, I hear the doctors trying to calm me down. I was hysterically crying and screaming and I didn't even realised it. I felt as if my soul left my body and I am gone.

I see what is going on, I hear the voices around me, I feel the people trying to make me stand up and let go of Grayson's hand, but I can't. I won't let go. I can't move. I can't control my moves, I can't control my thoughts. I felt Ethan's strong hand on my shoulder. My eyes were glued to Grayson. C'mon baby..c'mon wake up. " Wake up, baby. " i mumbled.

"Lauren, Lauren..We have to let them take his body.." Ethan broke down in tears saying this.

"He is waking up,E.. He is getting up." I watched the doctors checking Grayson's pulse. One of them looked at me with a sad expression. "He is getting up, right?" I stared at the guy, holding Grayson's hand towards my chest. His hand has began to feel colder. "He is, right?!" I yelled, causing Ethan to pull me against his chest. I started crying as he was trying to calm me down and not loose it himself.

A feeling as if someone was choking me came over me. I held Ethan's hand, squeezing it. I couldn't breath. I looked at Ethan, but my vision was blurry. I heard muffled voices around me. I felt my head hit the ground. I tried to keep my eyes open, but it was hard. I was slowly closing them against my will.

"He is waking up, right?" I tried to speak, but as if no words left my mouth. My eyes fell shut. It was a weird feeling. As if I really had gone out of my body. My memories were blurry. What was happening? I felt dizzy , I felt a sharp pain in my chest, after that it got some kind of pleasant. I felt spinning, as if I was spinned around. I felt the same pain in my chest again. It is a feeling I have never felt before. As if I was taking my first breath for a first time in a long time..