18.

I felt two strong arms tighten their grip around my waist, pulling me closer to the person's chest. A small smile appeared on my face when I heard Grayson's sleepy voice in my ear.

"Are you awake?" he placed a few kisses on my neck. I turned around to face him. He had his eyes closed, his hair was messy. I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him slowly. Smiles appeared on both of our faces, during the gentle kisses we were giving each other. Grayson pulled me on top of him. When we finally parted our lips and looked at each other I bit my lower lip admiring the boy  underneath me.

"Good morning" I smiled. Grayson took some of my hair that was falling in front of my face and put it behind my ears.

"Good morning." he quietly said, smiling at me.  We stayed silent , looking at each other , trying to study every little detail on our faces.

"What time is it?" I broke our stare and reached for my phone.

"Leave it!" Grayson took my hand in his and turned us over so now he was on top of me." Just..Forget about the time and be here with me." he leaned down, kissing me. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck,pulling him even closer.

"My parents for sure are already at work, so how about we make ourselves some breakfast , huh? What do you say?" I widely smiled at him , which cause him to give me a big smile.

"Let's do it." He got off on top of me and put his boxers on, since he was naked considering that last night we fell asleep like that. I went and took his shirt that was laying on the floor. I put my panties on. I opened the window so fresh air can come in the room. It is a beautiful, peaceful morning that I don't want to ever end. Grayson grabbed me from behind and put me over his shoulder.

"Careful!" I laughed , but deep inside I was scared that he will accidently drop me on our way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Relax, I got you." he was running through the house until we reached the kitchen and he put me down.

"You know I hate that! It's awful, I have no control over my walking" I slightly pushed him aside.

"But I love it. I am in control" He winked at me , going to the fridge. "What are we having? Pancakes?"

"Coffee first for me." I made us two strong morning coffees that will for sure wake us up fast. I sat on the kitchen counter since Grayson insisted on making the pancakes only by himself.

"Do you remember what it was like when you were in coma?" Grayson looked at me while flipping one pancake over.

"Well, I don't know if it is exactly a memory. I mean it is weird. I remember hearing people talking, but I don't remember the conversations.It is like you are awake, but not really." I took a sip of my coffee. "Anyway, I don't want to experience that ever again."

"Do the medication and the doctor's visits work? How is your memory?" he put his hand on my tight

"As you can clearly see good. I remembered almost everything. I am fine, Grayson, the worst has passed." I placed a kissed on the back of his hand. He pecked me on the lips.

"Okay, let's change the subject. Breakfast is ready." he smiled.

We went outside to have breakfast in my backyard. Grayson put some music on. We were laughing and talking. I felt like the time has stopped and now it was just me and Grayson.

"How about we go for a quick swim?" Grayson raised his eyebrow at me and nod his head towards the swimming pool I had.

"Now? But you don't have a swimsuit?"