1.

My life has always been good.. actually good is not enough to describe my life. I had the perfect family, the greatest boyfriend, the nicest friends , the lifestyle everyone aimed for. I was raised to give love to people, to be kind and sweet to them, even though I wasn't always like that. I thought nothing bad could happen to me .. like ever. My great life made me so naive...and just like that I got in a car accident. It's been 3 months and I have been in coma since then. Everyday I hear people talking around me, crying, they tell me stories , beg me to open my eyes, sometimes people come and don't talk , they just keep me company in my silence. One day I got a weird feeling, something strange went through my body. It felt like lightning strike and after that.. my eyes opened.
               ———————————————

"Lauren! Lauren! Look at me honey!!" A woman's voice echoed around the room. "Baby, look at me . Call the doctors Jake ! She woke up"

My eyes wandered around the room. It was all white, a few bouquets of flowers were put on the table in front of me. And there she was. The noise woman. She looked so worried and I guess I was confused.. where was I ? Soon after that a doctor came into the room. He asked the woman to leave and start checking me carefully. I was confused and kind of scared. I didn't remember anything. Who was I , why was I here, what's going on..
The doctor started speaking slowly.

"Hello Lauren, my name is Steve Hopes , I'm your doctor. You had a car accident 3 months ago. Your car was found crashed in a tree near a river. You got severe injuries, but through your stay here we got everything under control. Sadly, we don't know what's happening with your head.. Lauren.. do you remember who you are?"

I finally moved my fingers. I touched my forehead , my eyes started watering, I felt the anxiety kicking in.

"No." My tears started falling uncontrollably off my eyes. I was shocked. "I don't .. I .. "

"It's okay, it's okay.. don't worry! It's normal. It will get better , I promise. Now.. I will let you have a moment with yourself and then I will come back. "

"Please .. just.. no visitors."  The doctore left the room and now I was finally alone. I stood up in my bed. Everything seemed so unreal, so fake , like I was in a bad dream and I couldn't wake up from it. The letters, flowers, balloons all over my room all wished "get better soon" or "I love you " or "we miss you" . There were people missing me and waiting for me and I couldn't even remember them. That shit scary. 
               ————————————-

It's been a month and I'm still in the hospital. My results are good. I even remember some things , but not everything. The loud woman ? Yeah.. mom. It didn't take me long to remember her.. her demanding , magnifying and scary personality was hard to be forgotten. Soon after that I remembered my father. His kindness, his strong love for me, his sarcasm.. the fact that I was able to remember them made me more comfortable, it calmed me .. sadly that was the only thing I remembered. Jake - my brother , I guess , visits me a lot and spends time with me, he tells me memories and stories , but nothing rings a bell.
              ————————————-

Today. I was finally getting out. One month and two weeks. They prescribed me some medication that I needed to take in order to help my mind remember and help me stabilize. I was in my room , fixing my hair in the mirror when a boy entered the room.

"Lauren! Lauren baby.. they finally let me come . Can you believe it? The last day.. after a month and a few weeks."

He started talking so fast I couldn't keep up with his words. Baby? Who was he.. ? He noticed the weird look on my face.

"Sorry..I scared you , didn't I ?"

"Yeah.. a lot. Sorry, I don't .."

"You don't know me, do you ? " he looked sad and disappointed. He came closer and reached for my hand.  "Cameron. Your boyfriend.. well I was, technically I still am, but you don't know it."

"Oh my god , I'm so sorry , you must me very .. oh god .. sorry. " Well, that caught me off guard. My boyfriend. He is tall, muscular, handsome, he has nice warm , brown eyes. He basically is perfect. I have good taste that's for sure.

"Ya you do." He laughs. "God , I missed you"

"I said that out-loud .. oh god, no. Shit , sorry. "

"You look at me as someone new, but baby, believe me.. I know you. " his smile was warm and sweet. I felt good and calm in his presence.

"Lauren, hun, let's go! Oh Cameron, you are here.. they let you visit on the last day, can you believe that?!" My mom entered the room as if she was going to a war . "C'mon guys.. we gotta go. Let's get out of this hell hole."

Mom , Cameron and I got in a taxi and got home. Home.. it didn't feel like one. I didn't know this place. Gladly since I remember mom and dad, I talked to my brother Jake and apparently my boyfriend Cameron, all of this didn't seem so stressful. I looked at our house and I wasn't sure if it is a house or a freaking mansion. I guess , we have money. The three of us entered the house and I expected a bunch of  people to jump on me , scream at my face "welcome back!" and hug me, but gladly it was just dad. Smiling and waiting for a hug. 

"I will take you to your room. Do you want ?" Cameron looked down at me.

"How pathetic does that sound.." I laugh. "Please take me.."

We got up the stairs to a hallway and the first room on the left was mine. Cameron opened the door for me and we entered. Big bed, light colors, big wardrobe, my own bathroom, a big mirror, desk.. I looked around. I saw that I had a lot of photos in my room with a lot of different people. A certain photo next to my bed caught my attention. I came closer and  took the frame into my hands. There I was in between two people and a nice sunset behind us. Cameron was on my right and his arm was around me and on the other side of me there was another boy. Him , I  and Cameron stared at each other with a smile. Cameron was looking towards the boy smiling as did I, while the unknown guy was looking as if only towards me. Tall, tanned , muscular, with a weird dangling earring. He seemed so attractive, I feel like I know him, I'm familiar with his face, his expression , but yet it feels so cold and unknown. Cameron came behind me and gently took the photo frame of my hands.

"This was taken last year. You , me and this guy." He pointed at the dangling earring boy. "His name is Grayson , my very best friend in the whole world. We were on a vacation." Cameron smiled looking at the photo. " I wish you could remember it.. it was the best experience we ever had."

I looked once again at the photo. I seemed happy, Cameron seemed so excited, the "unknown guy" whose names is Grayson looked .. well.. he had a weird smirk on
his face. Again , I couldn't help but notice his look. Why was he looking at me like that?

Hello people! I know this chapter is long and kind of weird and probably seems a little bit rush (sorry , it's just to introduce the story) but it is the first one and believe me I will make it clearer as we go with the story. Please VOTE and COMMENT  what is your first impression. ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME! Also, please excuse me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Thank you ! ❤️