45. MOM IS GONE...

Start from the beginning

But I couldn't wait anymore. I had to get away from all of that. I need my safe place. I need to let all of that out.

As soon as I arrived at the beach. I ran to my usual spot that was away from all the eyes on that cliff and threw myself sitting on the ground.

I buried my face in my hands.

And cried.

Yes, I cried.

After all these years I cried.

After the promise I made myself I cried.

My mom was truly gone now.

He took everything from me.

He destroyed me.

He burned every single trace of her.

I had nothing left from her except our last picture together that I always hold with me.
When I ran away I left all her belongings and photos in her room as she left them. I didn't want to change anything in her room.

But now I regret it.

I regret not taking anything from it.

I couldn't keep that strong facade anymore and not cry.

I felt my heart heavy. I was tired of locking everything and not letting it out.

And my mom's room was the last thing that broke me. It was the outburst.

I felt an arm swung around my shoulders and someone lifting me taking me on their lap.

I didn't care who that was and didn't look up nor get my buried face out of my hands. However, I already had an idea of who this might be.

I only felt like crying.

The tears didn't stop from falling and I didn't bother to stop them.

It was just hard.

Everything is hard in that damn life.

Everything is falling apart and I can't save anything.

I am weak. I am so damn weak and useless.

"Shh, my little angel." I heard Jason's soothing voice as he stroked my hair holding me tightly to him.

I felt relieved hearing his voice.

I took my face out of my hands and buried it in his chest

"He burned everything, Jason. H..he got rid of my mom." I stuttered between sobs." My mom is gone now. He took her away from me Jason. That monster left nothing from her."

₩₩₩

J A S O N

I felt broken and frustrated seeing my Mia like that.

She didn't cry once after she returned and now she can't keep the tears at bay.

Her tears didn't merely fall on my shirt wetting it, they were like a hammer falling down on my heart.

That asshole really broke her completely.

And I was here useless don't know what to do or say.

She is my angel but we all broke her and cut her wings.

Especially her father that was the reason for all the misery she was in her whole life.

She just kept crying in my hands burying her face in my chest. I didn't care that she made my shirt wet.

I only cared about her and how to help her but I couldn't know what to do. My heart aches for her.

Her mom's room was her everything.

It was her illusion, her hope that she is still alive.

It was the only thing left from her mother.

I was sad for her. I felt bad for what I did fearing that man of hurting her and did what he ordered breaking her when he already broke her enough.

Till that day he couldn't let her alone to be happy.

And I felt like it was the right moment to tell her everything.

To tell her the main reason for her misery.

To tell her how a coward was I for not protecting her from that bastard and instead I broke her more.

To tell her that her father was the devil controlling her life.

"Mia baby.." I said lowly kissing her hair as I took her face in my palms making her face me on my lap.

She looked me with those big puffy watery eyes as tears were streaming out of them. "I need to tell you everything." I wiped her tears with my thumbs but fresh ones fell again.

"About what?" She said lowly while tears kept rolling down her cheeks and I kissed her wet cheeks not caring about the salty water that I taste.

"The main reason I did it was.."I sighted while she looked at me confused with her watery eyes."Your father" she is going to hate me now.

It was a moment of silence with her looking at me surprised and confused until she muttered in a very low tone." What? H..how? A..and w..why?"