On weekends we go out for grocery shopping and sometimes watch a movie and go dining outside. Ulrick isn't a boring man as I had earlier thought. He is actually a very jovial and lively person when you get to know him deeper. Certainly, very few people know that side of him and I am glad that I am one among them.

Dad and Uncle Alex have been friends since their childhood. They went to the same school and college and started a business together. All of us grew together almost in the same house. Ulrick is six years older than me and the eldest among all four of us. Though at times we used to fight, Ulrick being the eldest was mature and often became a judge for the little fights we had among the other three of us. He seldom played and was always absorbed in books and studies. No doubt he always grabbed the highest marks in his class. I on the contrary was the youngest and very playful. Thus I seldom got high grades. But as the only girl between the two prodigious business families I was an exception to all the rules that the boys had and was pampered to hell.

Even at times when I was wrong my brothers used to get scolded instead of me. Though everyone knew that I was the real culprit nobody questioned me. I ruled my life like nobody does until my dad was shot. At times when my mischief went beyond the limits Dad thought that he could discipline me but alas! His cogitations never went to action.  I was like a drama queen cribbing and fussing for everything that I wanted to have and did not get. Being the pretentious and dramatic princess I could fool anyone in the world and knew the ways of my escape. I used to run to Alex uncle's house. Nobody knew what discussions they both had and to everyone's surprise Dad used to patch up with me ending up buying expensive gifts to let go of my fits and huffs.

Present

When I look at my past I see how much everything changed. Ulrick was dressed up and got down within a fleeting time. His polo white shirt and the black track pants suited him the best. He expertly knows how to dress casually as well as sensually. As usual, he pulled me to his lap and served us dinner on a porcelain glass plate, feeding both of us simultaneously.

After dinner, we watched a movie on Netflix for some time and I felt my eyelids go heavy. Instantaneously, I find myself lifted and my back touches the soft mattress in seconds. I held his hand when he was about to go and mumbled, "I don't want to sleep alone, I get bad dreams." He smiles at my craziness adjusts himself on the other side of the bed and pulls me to him as I wrap my hands around his torso closing my eyes.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, I find him muttering curses. I flutter my eyes open and find something moving on his lower part of the body. I squeal in agitation.

"Ulrick something is moving upon you over there." I point to the south of his body going anxious. He doesn't take me surprised but looks at me envisaged. "Fuck Ana, you are so credulous." I did not initially decipher what he spoke but could soon unravel the connotation. I moved much closer to him and held him in a tight hug. He ram his hands softly on my back and cuddled with me. Every part of my body was touching his and slowly the fire was building among the both of us.

I could see his eyes turning to ludicrous stars and probably mine reflected the same. He pulled my face roughly to him and pushing away the hairs he kissed me in violent covetousness. The kiss was filled with lust, passion, and most importantly a yearning love. "I want you Ana" he breathes out "in every possible way."

I held both sides of his face and kissed him back with equal fervor. Slowly his hand moved southwards from my cheek and gave me feather-light kisses down my jaw. I was breathing hard. The pleasant moonlight peeping through the window accompanied by a gentle breeze was slowly making the atmosphere amorous.

His hand moved further down and I inhaled deeply anticipating his next move in craving. He cupped my left breast skimming it with his large hand and closed his eyes enjoying the feel. Squeezing it slightly he whispers the words 'soft and fragile' which were initially unperceivable.

My breaths were quick immersed in venereal sensation as I treasured every whit of his unchaste touches. He got up swiftly and unbuttoned my shirt, making a facile entry onto my private parts. "Nobody touched me like this..... so lovingly Ulrick, I held out pacific. "Nobody should or nobody will" he held out resolved. "You are mine Doll, completely and solely mine."

Barring his upper body out of clothing, I run my hands erotic, feeling the thick mane of his broad chest. "Damn you doll! I want to take you right now." His voice goes low in a gruff as I relish the feel of his hands on my breasts but recoil my strength and tell him about my indurate desire. "Ulrick, I don't want to lose my virginity before marriage." He chuckles and looks at me in awe, compressing me in his strong arms he enunciates "Then marry me Doll..."

I just feel I am the luckiest person in this world.