25

Dkay Ethan Washington

"Nari!" Marco yelled. "She ain't here." I say.

"Go get my bae I need to talk about something." Marco say I looked at this nigga crazy.

"I thought she was yo sister incest as nigga." I say. "No she my bae now, she must went to the store or something."

"No she left it was 4 sum in the morning cause she was dumb stuff so we had a lil argument and she left I don't know where she at though." I say I finna call Nia up she know where she at.

"Mane y'all need to stick together, omg what if someone kidnapped her Wait killed her baby?" Marco say I smack my teeth this nigga dumb.

"Mane she probably with nia see lemme call her." i say i picked up my phone and called nia on speaker.

"Hello?" She say she sleepy as fuck. "Aye Nari over there?"

"No why would she be with me?" She say I hang up. "Ahhhh they done killed Nari."

"Hold up." I called her phone she sent me to voicemail damn she blocked me.

"They got my bae." Marco say he do too much. "Aye call her she block me."

"Hell nah." He say I looked at him. "Nigga call her." He picked up His phone it ring and she answer.

"If Kay with you I don't wanna talk to him." She say. "Aye bra where the fuck you at?" I say she hangs up.

"Damn you made her mad as fuck." Marco say I shrug.

"Fuck her let her ass stay mad and just for that I'm not talking to her until she apologize." I say. "You childish nigga."

"You the big childish one." I say. "Oh I know my ass is."

"Where you think she at?" He asked me. "Like I said I don't care she gone have to come back sooner or later."

"Duh she lives here." This nigga a fool.

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Thank you for letting me stay here." I say to javon.

"Mane Whatever." He fan me. "That's probably my baby and I need to be around."

"Nigga you missed the whole 7 months I'm 8 months now and you just wanna pitch in now? That's crazy." I say.

"If you knew who the baby father was then we wouldn't be in this position and oh yeah I think yo ass owe me an apology." He say I looked at him stupid.

"For what?" I asked him. "You tase me and I went to the hospital and shit."

"You don't get no damn apology I tased you outta spite cause you were being a bitch." I say he laughed.

"So I was being a bitch that gives you the right to tase me?" He say. "Yeah if it involve my child nigga."

"Hm then the child would be left with no mama because I would've been killed yo ass." Javon say.