22

Janari beautiful Wilson

"You think she gone wake up?"

"The fuck she always passing out for?" I opened my eyes I was in the bed.

"What happened?" I asked. "Mane it took the whole neighborhood to break the fight up."

"Is my baby okay? I'm still pregnant?" I asked they shrug.

"How we supposed to know you ain't showing so it should be aight." Kay say. "His sister weak she pulled my hair damn Quezo lemme get $120 bucks!" Nia yelled as she walked out.

"Damn Kayla want me aye sis stay yo ass in the bed." Marco kissed my forehead and slap hands with Kay and left.

"I don't know when that nigga pushed you I black out and went crazy." Kay say I blushed.

"You were fighting 50% for me and 50% for the baby." I say he tried not to smiled.

"No I wasn't fuck yo ass." He say I kissed him.

"Shut up you still my nigga until further notice." I rub his beard.

"Yeah further notice Dkay you're not the father." He say he tryna to be funny.

"Next month I see if it's a boy or girl." I say. "Oh yeah I'm coming with yo ass it's a girl."

"I thought you wanted a son?" I asked him. "I did but that lil nigga gone be just like me and I don't need that."

"Yeah we all don't need that cause you're aggravating." I say he playfully hit me.

"Shut up." He say I hit him back. "Don't start Kay." I say.

"Ain't nobody scared yo ass get yo fat ass off me." Kay say I get off him.

"Fat? Matter fact go give me some food I'm starving." I say. "No you go get you some damn food I'm not yo damn butler."

"Please." I say. "What you craving on damn?"

"Um I'm actually want a burger with nothing on it but mayonnaise." I say. "You weird." He say I laughed.

"Thanks honey bun you're so sweet." I say he smack his teeth.

"Yeah okay hulk." He say. "Okay at least I'm stronger than yo big ass." I say.

"Neva jhit." He leaves I picked up my phone and texted Kayla where this hoe been at?

Hoeee// nari💙

Bitchhh I heard you pregnant what you pregnant with?// Kayluh💛

I don't know yet where you at?//nari💙

Mama house she said she haven't seen me in awhile is Marco over there?// kayluh💛

He said he on his way to you now// nari💙

Oh lorddd this nigga got the wrong idea I said wait until I leave hold on Nari ima text you later// kayluh💛

"Aye bitch stop tagging me in stuff!" I yelled at Nia she came in laughed.

"Look you remember this photo?" She asked me.

Playmade.naari: me and Lil Kayla back at it again💥

"Girl look at my face this an old one." I say laughing.

"Whew Chile lemme fix yo bob." Nia say. "Girl Kay just hit me it's going to get right back messy."

"Did Quezo give you the money for yo hair?" I asked her she took her bonnet off she had her real hair out.

"Yep I took my hair out washed it and everything." Nia smiled.

"Yo hair is so long you should wear it out Nia put it in a bun and all." I tell her it's goes to her shoulders and all.

"It's aggravating why you think I'm wearing a bonnet?" She tells me I shrug and Kay cane back he threw Nia her burger.

"Thank you friend you're so nice." I say I ate my fries.

"Yeah whatever I'm not running to the store no more." He say. "Even though I didn't ask for this but thank you." Nia leaves.

"I wanna know do labor hurts." I say. "Hell yeah yo pussy be stretched and you starts bleeding the shits nasty."

"How you know? Lemme find out you gotta secret child." I say he shook his head.

"No dumbass I wanted to be that type of doctor I was looking it up doing research until they said they pussy be stretched and I was disgusted." Kay say he played the game.

"You know some women have see sections?" I say. "Yo ass better not aye mamas be good for daddy and don't let her her have one just push out." He talk to my stomach.

"Shut up you sound retarted." I say. "We both do boo."

"Where Zay at? I hate not seeing or talking to him all day." I say. "Oh his baby mama been tripping the same thing I'm doing with you, is the same thing he doing."

"Damn I feel bad for my bestie he so young he only 18." I say. "And yo ass 19 and yo point is?"

"And you're 19 too with yo ugly self." I say. "And javon 21 With yo ugly self." I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry bae." He kissed all up on me. "Move like I said you're irritating."

"What you gone name If it a boy?" Kay asked me. "Dkayla jr." I smiled.

"Aye stop playing with me real talk what the name?" He asked again I sighed.

"I have two in my head August and keiontae." I say. "August the fuck? What's keiontae?"

"Okay damn August you figure out the rest." I say.

"Alright August carter Washington." He say I smiled. "Awe that's cutee how about a girl?"

"Rakeria Washington." Kay say. "First off why it gotta be yo last name?

"Because you gone have my last name later so shut up." He say Oop.

"No I was leaning on breaira." I say. "Breaira breeanna."

"That's a hoe name. Dejah." I say. "Alright dejah."

"Awe these some cute names, I hope whatever gender you are you gone always be my baby and love." I say to my stomach.

"Girl." He say. "Anyways everything packed up?"

"Yep the only thing that not okay is this bed and the dresser and my house is packed up too." I say. "Alright bet."