16

Janari beautiful Wilson

We done played uno with the cards and the iMessage, would you rather we was dead ass bored.

"Mane it's boring as fuck." Kay say. "Ooh let's play hide and seek in the dark."

"Hell nah it's only 2 damn girls." Quezo say. "No not hide and go get it just hide and seek."

"Nah I'm good." Quezo say. "Hey Nia you can drop me off?" I asked her.

"Anyone gone let me use their car?" Nia asked everyone got quiet.

"Hell Nah we having a slumber party spend a night." Marco say. "Where I'm going to sleep?" Everyone looked at Kay.

"Nope I'll sleep in the car." I smiled. "Hell nah you better get yo ass in that bed Come on Nia." They all get situated Marco and Zay on the couch ughhh I followed Kay in his room.

"Question you fucked Vee in this bed?" I asked him. "Only Janari."

"Ain't She coming back?" I asked him taking off my shoes.

"Nah she going home." He say. "Why you dating Vee?"

"Why you dating javon? We all got questions." He say taking off his shirt like always.

"We were never dating what you talking about?" I asked him.

"Jhit we were getting to that stage but you know everything isn't perfect." He mug me.

"Hand me one of Yo shirts." I say he tossed me his white beader.

"Why you never wearing no bra?" He asked me. "You see the shirt I was wearing? Why I need a bra for?"

"Jhit you got small ass titties." He say I laughed. "And you got small ass dick."

"Nari Stop playing with me but you can do me a favor?" He asked me.

"What?" I asked until I see what he was talking about. "No the fuck that's all Vee."

"I don't even like that girl. I like you but you got a whole nigga." He say I took my pants off and got in the bed.

"Hm." I say this a hard decision. That when Kay kissed me and traveled down and licked me out damn this nigga give the best head. Javon feels different.

"You gone let me fuck?" He asked I was in my own world I made the dumbest mistake I said yeah. That when he went inside of me this time it felt different and he nutted inside of me.

~~~~

"Aw y'all is so cute Nari you need to drop javon cause look at y'all." Nia say I open my eyes I was snuggled up on Kay I check my phone and I had texted from Javon from 4 in the morning.

"Nia you always waking someone up." I say in my sleepy voice.

"Ooh you need to get yo throat cleared out." She say I laugh I go in the bathroom I know I hid my toothbrush in here I found it and brush my teeth and washed my face I seen Vee picture in the bathroom she was smiling hard as fuck but I just fucked her man.