4

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Yo why yo ass always starting with me?" Zay asked Marco.

"Cause you easy to mess with like check this out." Marco say he flicked my hair.

"You just wanna mess with someone right now right?" I asked him he shrug.

"Alright since we here I'm taking the whole corner store." Marco say I open one of the doors and grabbed me a Fanta I love green apple.

"Aye give me a blue Fanta." Zay say I grabbed him one and me a cheese doodle hot and honey and some mike and Ike's I put it at the register.

"Come on y'all taking years." I say they wasn't lying they grabbing the whole store damn Zay put his stuff up here.

"Alright Alright here." Marco say putting all his stuff we split the money and paid and went back to Zay car.

"I have a question for nari." Zay say. "Yeah?"

"How you hang around Nia and Kayla? Y'all so different." Zay say I shrug.

"Me and Nia we are alike that's my favorite Kayla I don't know." I say Marco was texting on his phone I looked to see it was his girlfriend hm.

"She stay tripping talm about at that pool party she seen me with another girl." Marco say.

"You was with another girl Kayla duh." Zay say he shrug.

"I know I might drop Kayla ass." He say I shook my head I know that day gone come I'll be waiting we pull up to Quezo apartment I get out grabbing the bags and go up the stairs and open the door.

"Leave me alone Quezo." Nia say he just touching her hair.

"You got us anything?" Kayla asked me. "They got about 5 or 6 bags I got mines."

"Yessuh throw me my shit." Escobar say they split their shit.

"I should've brought y'all shit neither of you wanted to come." Zay say. "Thank you Zay."

"It 1 sum in the morning what are we doing?" I asked Escobar smirked at me.

"I know 7 minutes in heaven." He say he rolled up a blunt.

"No I'm not playing." Me and Nia say they smack their teeth.

"Come on bra it be fun." Quezo say. "Fine come on Nia."

"We play our different, you gotta do a truth or dare first and the dare gotta be in the closet for 7 minutes and the truth you just answer the shit." Marco explained I shrug.

"If you ain't no pussy start first." Quezo say. "Bet." Marco stood up.

"Truth or dare nigga." Zay asked him. "Dare."

"I dare you to tell Nia yo most embarrassing secret in that closet." Zay say he shrug him and Nia went in.

"Wait you still gotta kiss in there?" I asked they nod oh hell nah.