6

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Alright here y'all ugly asses I got some hot Cheetos and some hot popcorn, mike and Ike's and sour patches and some gatorades and one green apple Fanta." Quezo say.

"See Quezo you the real banker give me my shit." Nia say we was chilling a lil before the party.

"Where's Kay? The party about to start." I say I did my makeup.

"Oh he went to handle some business he said he'll meet us there, not the fact y'all brought all y'all makeup shit to my damn bathroom." Quezo say we laughed.

"Shut up we'll clean it up damn." Nia say. "With yo rat face short ass, y'all need to stop wearing makeup y'all some clowns."

"No we don't even put much on other hoes we having a whole looking like they boutta play off a movie with all that shit on." I say.

"Well whatever come on it's time to go." He say I put on my shoes and we left we stood in line we were in the front.

"Quezo take our picture." Nia say I hand him my phone. "Wai-"

Playmade

Playmade.naari: it's a light one and a dark one just know how we coming shawty.

TRFGkay: ew

Pretty.niaa: ^ hoe get off our shit.

"Why she fucking with us? And she joined another twerk team the real fine girls? Ew I heard they pussy be stank when they twerk." Nia say I laughed it was true.

"Oh yeah I had Lexi one of the girls Mane I think that hoe was on her period cause ew." Quezo say we laughed and the bouncer checks us and let us in.

"Aye this my song! Can I touch that booty? That booty that big ole' booty!" Nia say twerking Quezo got behind her.

"Get yo ass up." Quezo say I laugh we go to a spot and we see javon and Zay.

"Why y'all always finding us last damn stop leaving me with a gay nigga." Javon say we laughed.

"Mane come late then." Quezo say. "Come on nari I wanna dance."

"I don't wanna dance right now get Quezo too." I say Quezo looked at her. "Alright Fine come on."

"Nari come over here." We sit at one of the tables.

"Hey javon." I say I noticed Zay ducked off with some girls.

"Wassup how old you is?" Javon say. "I'm 19 I just turned it like 5 weeks ago."

"Oh shit happy late birthday." He say. "You?"

"I'm 20." Javon answered damn he fine as fuck that why he keeps blushing.

"Why you keep smiling? Yo dimple poking out and shit." I say he laughed.

"Cause you pretty I get nervous on pretty girls." He say oh shit I might done did sum.

Dkay Ethan Washington (Escobar)

"Oh shit there go my nigga Escobar." Quezo say slapping hands with me.

"Wassup, where nari?" I asked looking at Nia.

"I don't know she was standing by Zay and Javon." Nia say what the fuck?

"Alright bet that shit up." I say I leave then and go by the tables I seen javon and her touching hands I go and get nari and bring her outside.

"Stop let me go." She say I let her go. "Why you had my arm like I'm a child dawg?"

"Because What I told you? I could've embarrassed yo ass inside there don't get no damn comfortable with javon." I say.

"I'm single you're not my nigga so don't be doing shit like you are. Dkay you just pissed me off take me home." She goes off.

"Yo What the fuck you wearing?" I asked her she had on this short ass dress.

"It's clothes nigga I can wear whatever I want." She twerks I looked at her ass she can move that hoe.

"Aye Stop playing get yo ass in my car." I say she goes in I start it and back out.

"Matter fact I don't wanna go home you got Quezo house keys here?" Nari asked. "Duh I kinda live at his house my damn self."

"Alright take me there it's late and my brothers are sleeping and take me to McDonald's I'm hungry." She say.

"I'm not taking you to no McDonald's you crazy as fuck." I say. "You should you had my arm and took me out the party so I want a apology by McDonald's." I pull up to McDonald's and go to the line.

"Cause lemme tell you sum if I can't have you what makes you think I want my homeboy to have you? Stop playing that what gone get you fucked up." I say she needs to know this shit.

"Ain't nobody playing, you always tryna be serious damn." She rolls her eyes I pull up to the order thing.

"What you want Damn?" I asked her. "I want a big ass fry and some chicken nuggets and give me Frappuccino Carmel nigga."

"Welcome to McDonald's can I take yo order?"

"Lemme Get a large fry, some chicken nuggets and a Frappuccino Carmel and lemme get a sprite." I say. "Alright $7.59." I go to the next window and waited.

"A thank you would be nice." I say. "I'm not saying thank you. You can kiss my ass." I gave them a $20 dollar bill they gave me the food and I drove to Quezo house we go to my room.

"This the room you sleep in?" She asked I nod and drunk my sprite. "Now we out the car talk to shit partner."

"Ain't nobody scared of you Dkay." Nari say. "Ever since you found out my name you say the shit it's Escobar to you ain't shit change."

"I like Dkay so ima call you that ain't shit changing." She say eating her fries I pick up my clothes and put them in the dirty bin.

"I wonder where this smart ass mouth came from? Is it when you went off on Kayla?" I asked she shook her head.

"Nope I'm just the quiet one you're irritating so ima go off on you." Nari say I took my shoes off and I took my pants off I was in my gym shorts.

"I'm irritating? I still wanna fuck so we in here by ourselves so let me know." I say I had my socks on and all so I'm ready.

"I'm a virgin I'm not losing mines to you. I might lose it to javon keep playing." She say.

"You dumb as hell. You said the nigga was fine right? You know how many girls say that on a daily basis run yo ass to that nigga get the fuck out the apartment." I say she put her food down.

"I'm sorry Kay I knew you was gone get mad." She say she kissed me what the hell she acting drunk but I'm tryna fuck so kissing always lead to Fuckin.