9

Dkay Ethan Washington

"Come here Nari." I say I was in a good as mood.

"What?" She mugs me. "I thought I knew you, Hold up Wait bitch Who you." I rap I swear glokknine go hard.

"Why you playing my baby?" Nari say. "No cap this nigga ugly as fuck he look like the off brand of Kodak."

"No he don't stop comparing him to Kodak they ain't shit alike. He so fine big stick for that rara." She rap.

"Mane look at yo sweet ass getting all hype." I say she smiles.

"What we doing today?" She asked me. "Nothing Quezo went to work that nigga work at McDonald's on the white people side he makes a lot of money."

"And where Nia went?" She asked me. "I don't know she said she had to go police some shit I wasn't listening."

"Oh I know where she at." She say. "So what we finna do?" She adds.

"I know what I wanna do but you don't wanna do it so don't ask me." I say I lit up my blunt I had in my ear.

"Anyways... I wanna do something Ooh let's go to the mall." She say I shrug. "Alright bet go get ready."

"Oh you dead ass?" She say I smack my teeth and looked at her like she an idiot.

"My ass finna be high so get yo ass ready before I change my mind." I say she got up I put on my Air Force 1s and my polo outfit I was raw as fuck.

"Dkay you look gorgeous." Nari say I smack my teeth.

"Aye quit playing." I say she laughed and she took a picture in the mirror. I snatched her phone. "Hell nah you ain't posting this."

"Give me my phone!" She say wrestling to get it. "Aye chill I wanna post this on my page." She settles down.

"Aw since when you post girls? I seen yo page you expose hoes and post you or Quezo and them." She say cause I'm that nigga.

"I'm posting you don't be getting all girly and shit cause I charge 24 hour a fee to be my page." I say smirked she hit me.

"Nope give me my phone." She say I smack my teeth and posted her.

BitchImEsco_: This ain't my bitch but she ugly as fuck😍

Playmade.naari: you too cool
Marcopolo: Oops lemme find out but damn Nari look fine
Javonshvtt: 😍💍
Pretty_Zayyy: aweee my kids❤️

"Bitch bye come on." Nari say I watch as she walked her ass was moving in them jeans.

"Aye those fashion nova cause damn Nari." I say she laughed.

"Um no, these rainbow pants." Shit I'll slide in that hoe no cap.

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Ooh Kay we should twin." I say he laughed he high now ever since we got to the mall.

"What? You ain't my bitch." Kay say I smack my teeth. "If a girl is friends with another girl and they don't date but they be twinning what that mean?"

"They eating each other pussies what type of question is that?" He say on god he high.

"Dkay Come on twin with me." I say it was a red Nike shirt with some white pants and red and white Jordan's it's simple.

"Alright buy the shit." He say pulling out $200.

"I'm good I'll buy it." I say he shrug and put the money back. He don't give no fuck right now.

"Hurry yo I'm hungry." I brought the outfits and we go to the food court.

"This a lil date? You gone let me fuck right after?" Kay asked I roll my eyes.

"You can eat my pussy that's it, cause yo shit be feeling good." I say I be pulling on his hair and all.

"Mane that's a bet but I can't make no promises." He smirked my phone bling he was eating I was just watching his ass.

Aye text my phone 904-000-0000: javon.shvtt

"Who That is?" He asked I saved his number.

"That was nia." I lied he nod I took one of his chickens. "Move yo fat ass." I laughed.

"You move I'm not hungry I wanted one." I say some girls came.

"Hey Escobar." One of them say oh lord not today.

"Mane What y'all hoes want? Y'all tryna fuck? Suck my dick what?" He asked damn he disrespectful.

"No why everything sex to you? And who this? You bout to fuck him too?" She say mugging me.

"No I'm not Fuckin her and everything is sex to me because y'all hoes y'all meant to be doing the shit." Kay say I laughed.

"What you laughing about?" She say. "Look at her nose damn." She adds.

"Oh." I simply say i don't like talking or fighting so I just let people have it.

"And bitch yo closure not even line up with yo hairline don't Fuckin play move." Kay say she leaves.

"Kay you a disgrace you fucked all these ugly girls." I say. "And you the first pretty one."

"Whatever I'm ready to go."

~~~~~

"Quez! Claquez!" Nia moaned once we came in the apartment I go to the room.

"Well then." I say. "See why we can't be like that?"

"Cause I'm not one of Yo hoes go to their house." I say he fan me.

"I don't wanna fuck them I wanna fuck you and you suck my dick so you know Ian lil." He say I kinda wanna try it.

"But I heard it hurts so I'm scared of it." I say he put his long socks on like always and his gym shorts.

"Ian tryna rape you or anything so fuck that shit." He say laying in the bed I touch his chest and pull his pants down he just got hard.

"Come on let's try it and Kay I swear to god if you fuck another bitch after me I'm killing yo ass and that's a promise." I say he laughed and pull a condom out his pillow.

"I gotchu."