5

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Ooh I can't stand no fake ass lopsided ran down ass hoe. Like listen you supposed to be my friend and you telling some boys that we met two weeks ago our business that's fake as fuck and listen I been knew something was fishy about her when we was at the pool bruh." Nia goes off we just woke up and she still fired up.

"It's 1 in the afternoon calm down we good. We don't have to hang with her anymore separate the fakes from the real Okay?" I say she hugs me.

"Janari!" Ma yelled we go downstairs she made breakfast.

"Hey mama I haven't seen you in a while." I say I hug her.

"Hey mama Ooh you made French toast." Nia say my mama know how to cook that's what she works at a restaurant just cooking everything.

"I made that 8 in the morning you see what time it is now?" She say we warm our food in the microwave.

"Where my twins at?" Nia asked. "School thank the l-" she gco by knocking at the door I went to answer it and see Escobar and Quezo great.

"What? How you get my address?" I asked them. "Remember we drop you off I kinda remember the house."

"Stalking ass what y'all want?" I asked them. "Mane you and Nia was turnt on god but Kayla be stuck up so we miss yall."

"It haven't even been 24 hours yet so...how?" I say confused.

"Mane basically what he saying is y'all can come hang out with us it be mad boring." Escobar say. "Fine come in." I open the door wider for them.

"Who was at the d-" Nia say as she seen them. "Who this?"

"Ma this Escobar and this Quezo." I say. "Hey and let me leave y'all children alone." She goes upstairs.

"You know she black this a black home and a black lady design it." Quezo say he sound dumb I ate my food Escobar stole a bacon off my plate.

"With yo fat ass stealing my bacon." I say he smirked and sat by me.

"What y'all here for?" Nia asked I was eating and Quezo sighed.

"Kayla a stuck up and y'all really made it turnt so we hanging out with y'all but to be honest I just came to see my baby." He say looking at Quezo.

"Oh nari he talm about you." Nia say Quezo suck his teeth.

"Aye lemme see yo phone right quick my phone dead." Escobar say I gave him my phone and unlock it he called his phone and lock my phone.

"That was real smooth instead of asking for my number." I say he laughed.

"Why waste my breath asking for yo number knowing you wasn't gone give it to me? My phone ain't dead I'm just smart as fuck." Escobar say. "Quezo What His name?"

"Hm?" They over here touching on each other and shit. "What's Escobar real name?"

"Oh it's k-" Quezo say getting cut off. "I'll knock you out don't tell her."