8

Janari beautiful Wilson

"Would you rather spend a year in jail or eat period blood for a week? like until the period is over." I asked Kay I was in the bed with him bored.

"Shut jail ain't shit so I'm in that hoe." He say i laugh. "Alright my turn."

"Alright would yo ugly ass rather catch aids from glokknine or jump off a plane which landed in a pile of shit." He asked me what?

"What glokknine don't even got aids." I say he shrug. "I know he Yo favorite rapper."

"Ima choose him duh." I say he smack his teeth. "I choose B you duh as hell aids is a lifeline shit."

"A big ass pile of shit and I'm landing into it meaning it's all in my hair and all no no sir." I say he laughed.

"I can't believe I'm being childish with yo ass. I'm never childish on my mama." He say. "Cause you're so serious all the time now Dkay tell me about you."

"What? What you wanna know?" Kay asked me. "Everything."

"Alright yo ass been wondering how old am I. I'm 20 I never had family well I do I just don't claim them I got kicked out so Quezo been my friend since we graduated high school so I moved in here and oh my favorite color motherfuckin Pink." He say. "What's yo story shorty?"

"I don't have one and I'm not short I'm very tall for my age." I say. "Come on everyone have a story like yo mama she looks like a single black parent."

"She is my daddy left us for a white woman he said our ma nags too much." I say. "Oh I have twins brothers."

"Oh shit that's fucked up." He say. "Yours more fucked up why you got kicked out?"

"I can't tell you lil mamas." Kay say he always wearing his long white socks.

"Why? I just wanna know we are strangers." I say he fan me.

"We ain't strangers cause you and my dick already met so I just need yo pussy to meet my dick." Kay say he so irritating.

"Dkay please." I say he sighed. "Alright my homeboy who in jail was caught stealing some shit out the store and I was in and out in jail so I was with him so my ma got tired of that shit and I got kicked out I'm a felon."

"What the fuck?" I say the door open Marco walked in and sat on the end of the bed.

"Mane my girl broke up with me and I loved jasmine." Marco say. "Why you was cheating on her with Kayla? Kayla ugly as hell yo bitch look better than her."

"Mane I don't know why I fucked with markayla I was bored jasmine in college so she be there a lot." Marco say.

"Wait jasmine she in college? Boy you stupid she have a good future." I say but I understand her why she left him she gone find a college nigga.

"I know and I loved tat girl damn, y'all date?" Marco asked I shook my head Kay laughed.

"Her egg and my sperm do." He say. "You never have my seed don't try it."

"I'm tryna tell you Esco got yo ass wrap by his finger can't nobody get you." Marco say. "Exactly That What I was trying to tell this girl like she tried to get with javon."

"Oh shit javon? Mane you might pull him but he gone cheat on you and you gone be retarted." Marco say. "I'm guess I'm retarted." I sarcastically say.

"Nari it's okay run yo ant legs over there on bro don't come to me about shit I put this shit on my life." Kay say. "You're not suppose to put nun on yo life." I say.

"I need a girl who gon' tell me that we good
Hold me down and just show me how to love!" Marco sings oh lord he ain't no damn youngboy.

"I thought you loved her, how you don't know how to love?" Kay asked Marco shrug.

"I love her but I didn't know how to love her but I got the munchies i smoke 3 fat ass blunts like a while ago what y'all got to eat in here." Marco gets up and leave.

"Are you a drug dealer?" I asked him he chuckles. "Nah why?"

"Are you in gang affiliation?" I asked him he shook his head.

"Nah I'm not none of that shit, y'all girls always want a gang banger or a drug dealer then be on the news talking about y'all baby daddy dead." He say I smack my teeth and hit his head.

"Mane That not even true cause you look like the type that be on the streets Matter fact go on 45th and steal sum." I say he chuckles.

"Nari you goofy as hell." He say I shrug. "Move scoot over I'm going to sleep you're irritating." He hugs all on me.

"Nari you gone moan my name and be like big daddy, big daddy Kay it gone be loud." He say I laughed.

"Bitch bye." He doing fake moaning and all he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight lemme Stop playing with you." He gets off my And I laid on his chest.

~~~~

"Aye bitches!" Nia yelled I opened my eyes and seen her with a gold robe on.

"Fuck You yelling in my room for?" Kay snap. "Someone is a rude awakening." Quezo came in and threw flour on us Kay got up so quick and chased his ass he got my lower body so I'm good if he didn't get my hair I followed them.

"Bitch!" Kay say they wrestling I laughed as they roll back and forth.

"Should we stop this?" Nia asked. "No this entertaining."

"Alright chill damn!" Quezo say he finally got Kay off I laughed.

"Quezo you childish forreal." I say. "I'm saying I was comfortable go get my sheets and go wash them hoes now."

"Ian washing shit Nari go wash them sheets." Quezo say I go in the room and took the sheets off and the pillow case off I seen magum condoms under them. Now he doing too much I go in the room where the washer and dryer is at and I started it.

"See my bitch Nari did it, now go cook us some breakfast." I looked at him crazy as fuck.

"Nah I'm not cooking shit I just did it because I sleep on those sheets." I say. "Quezo you can go get us some food that what you can do." Nia say.

"Mane y'all boof."