04

I look at the clock, it's show time...

Me and the girls went to the pools, my was the main one, and the other two were my back up. Oh did I told you i was the best one in the club?

As i look around the 'birthday party' i notice the birthday boy, he was maybe 6' tall, very well built and had both his hand covered in tattoos. He sat in front of my poole and the music started, then i started swaying my hips in the rhythm and slowly working my magic. As i got down a lot of money was put in my thongs and bra,as well as some smacks on my butt. As the song was over i put all my money in my money bag.

" Yooo the main stripper come here, the birthday boy wants ya " some drank guy yanked me toward the group of boys.

" Hi.." i awkwardly sead and look at them. Then the birthday boy pulled me on to his lap. " How much is a lap dance baby? " He smiles and griped my waist really hard, leaving marks for sure.

" Hmm.. i don't know pretty boy, how much do you offer" He chucked " Do you know who am I sweetheart? " I shook my head no, he chuckled again.

" Justin Bieber babe.." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Wow i'm ducking sitting on the most wanted criminal in the word, i wanted to say something but nothing came out, i just got lost in his eyes.

" What's your name babe? " he gripped my waist harder, i just left my trans and looked confused at him. " um..my.. am.. what..?" he just laughed. " oh the effect i have on you all ready.. I asked for your name" I nodded my head " oh I'm Ariana "

He looked at me with a face i can't read, maybe like he's shocked or mad? I can't tell...

AN: So the third chapter is hereee How do you like itttt?? Comment and vote for updates!!